12

Naina turned her side. She was naked under that thin satin sheet covering her till waist. Her sore body clung to Sujal who was in deep slumber under her. It had been a tremendous uptight month. She was going HQ but as a guest and her all time was being spent with herself and Sujal. The untamed passion they shared, the scorching fire they had between them made them fuck each other every other opportunity they got. The sheer pleasure, utmost height of bliss and the afterwards vacuum the tedious task spread. Naina never knew and if did she never accepted but that was what made her go to Sujal every now and then.

Her eyes were shut but his fragrance was still fresh in her mind. He is not a tender lover It seems. Her has never been one. But this strict hardcore actions of him gives her relief. The one she seeks....so stealthily that behind so many lies she tells herself everyday the thought of being a human dies and a sister emerges. Naina lives for one name. She breathes for one name. The maniac she is she proves by and now.

Her hands lazily roams on his stomach. He is passed out. No idea when he will wake up. She feels him not the way she does everyday when she is under him either naked or clothed or hesitated or completely goner. It is different. She makes outline of his V line. Keeping her mind wondering what she is doing. But his skin under her fingers seems so hard and toned. What not they had done in past days..or where not they had done in past few days. Kitchen, bathroom, desk, under shower, behind curtains...They could beat rabbits. It amuses her to know that the guy underneath her is in madly love with someone else. But when they fuck, the idea of Kashish never pops. In fact since when they have started doing it he barely mentioned her. It makes her happy..that Kashish is finally away. Not away but at a bay. His thoughts are now fading. Sujal when with her either works on his laptop or roam idly. Sometimes he makes fun of her. That She is  a monotonous man under that womanish body of hers. Tha her curves could have been wasted if not for him. This starts a banter and she wins every time because she plays her card. That she had had fun before....not like him waiting for it to happen with a person like...Kashish. it sure irks Sujal for what follows next is silence. He ignores her whole two hours or three. And then in the end, when she is asleep or feign to be. He would come closer like a kitten and then embrace her, sometimes biting her shoulder to show his irritation with her or do nothing. Naina likes his hands on herself. Slowly slowly they are pushing her in a abyss. The sky is clear but it seems fresh to her. Everything seems new to her. She can feel Mornings in her dull and dark. life.

She smiles...lazily gets up and goes to bathroom. Her eyes opens when she washes her face.

And watches in pleasure.....

Which later turns into horror.

And disgust...

And fear...

She sees in red and marked body of her a sinking old Naina. And with that the destination of her life going away from. She sees She has changed. She has been not like her lately..She is not old Naina.....

She is not Naveen' sister anymore.

She is a nymph drowned in pleasure of sex and never looking for what she was meant to. And Sujal is not the one to be blamed. She herself courted him. She herself hovered him and kissed him. She....pulled this doom on herself.

Tears flow...and she lies in bathroom on that cold floor for next two hours crying and crying. Feeling horrible and useless....

When she comes out the sight of fast asleep Sujal instead of amusing her scares her. The deeds she had done with him on this bed are horrible. She had been such a low case human. Such a filthy woman she has become.

So for her redemption she avoids Sujal by leaving his room, his house and roaming in city idly.

Her jeep turns to a bar. Newly opened where people doesn't know each other. She hides there, she drinks there and finally completely mismatched with her previous memories she goes out.

She has no idea Who Sujal is.

She has no idea what they did last few days, in fact two months.

Amd Who is Kashish who made jealous her few weeks ago! Jealous! That too Naina...because Kashish had managed to get a hold of Sujal when they were returning to his bedroom after going for a nonsense stroll outside. Sujal had stopped to talk with her and unknown to him it had burned Naina. In most trivial way. She was so jealous as she started kissing him out of nowhere. Though he responded immediately and both had to run to bedroom. It was a relief that sujal didnt ask about her actions.may be he too wanted to way out..a time out from Kashish' drama...but what gave her satisfaction was....Kashish' red face. The next day when she admonished her, Naina was amused. A silent slap she gave Kashish by telling her that she kissed HER OWN husband not anyone else's. The low hung head of Kashish made her proud of herself.

And now that day made her feel so empty. But right now that emptiness was absent. She was not Sujal Grewal' wife. She was Naina Singh Ahaluwalia. Naveen' sister...

She made it to some hotel..somehow with her ID she managed to get a room but...That hiding could not hide her from her own eyes. She whenever saw her reflection puked. Naina hated losing control and with Sujal she was never on driving seat. But it started with Aamir. Aamir' marriage started all it. So basically it started with lack of man in her life...was she so shallow! And she calls Kashihs by that term!

Her whole booze got off when she fell on bed. The images...live and vivid of her riding her and moaning dirty, her hands holding his dick..her mouth going down on his..her tongue, her fingers, her arms, her whole body was involved in that action of pleasure..She had been so drawn so attracted to pleasure as she never came out..she never saw what she is becoming..

A Nymphomaniac.  

A sex-addict..

Whole night she fought with herself. She chided herself...she cried in the end.such a miserable girl she has become. She has become obsessed with comfort even when she has no right over it. Not before she proves Naveen innocent. How much she fought for him in last few months! Not a bit. She just tried to save her ass. She did nothing. Nobody was gonna kill her for being bit...just a bit nosy and doing her work.

The battle went on. She kept on fighting...and in dawn when she washed her face, her reflection cried with utter disgust...

A Ungrateful sister.