29

Might add something later...

'Mujhe nahi jana he. Its final. And You cant force me.' Stubborn Naina irritates sujal more.

Since last half an hour the argument is going on. Ma had planned a trip to ladakh. Sujal knows the reason. Its been ages...since he had talked normally with anyone in this home. His mom a senti woman wants to have an opportunity to atleast make things better even though they can not be. But she wants to try. Sujal had no heart to refuse when his mom asked him about this trip. A family trip. In real a facade where everyone will point out everyone's dark sides. Too much gossip and nonsense stuff will follow. Two people who irritate Sujal are going too. Vasu aunty and her daughter-in-law. Sujal is scared how much drama those people will create. This trip can be a disaster. There are high chances of it...

In fact the disaster has started. Since the moment Naina has heard of this trip she is creating a fuss about it. Constantly denying to accompany him. Sujal still not understanding her problem. All of sudden her demeanor changed as if he had pulled a wrong cord of hers. The happy trail she was skating on suddenly broke. Her anger returning amd irritating him.

'See. Ma ne bola he ki Sabko chalna he. And Last time I checked you were my wife. To stop whining. Kapde pack karo.'

'Main naukar nahi hu tumhari. Apne aap karo.' It angers him now.

He goes close to her. Pulls her mouth to him and after a deep smooch he leaves her.

'You are not high! Are you on your periods? Want me to check?' Naina pushes him away.

'You are gross! Ghatiya ho tum.'

'Ha pata he. Now pack for three days. May be four days. Ma specially lekar ja rahi he. I dont know...may be for a week.' Sujal is looking into his cupboard for his clothes. Wondering what kind he should pack.

'Main...main nahi aa sakti. Mujhe yaha HQ me kaam he.'

Sujal turns...

'Last do weeks me 3 din gayi nahi...tab to Indian Army ko tumhari yaad nahi aayi.
Stop giving me excuses. It's final we are going for Ladakh. This trip is planned by Ma aur Main apni Ma ka dil nahi tod sakta.'

'Ha to tum jaao na.mujhe nahi jana...I dont see any reason why I should come.' Sujal eyes her. Her arms crossed on her chest and her weight is dancing on her legs alternatively.

'Naina. Stop tasting my patience. Jab maine bol diya he ki Hum ja rahe he...to Hum ja rahe he. Its a family trip. So basically being my wife you are involved in this family even if you want it or not.'

'That relation is a sham. Ye tum bhi jante ho. '

'Mr. Chopra ke saamne to bahut khushi khushi bola tha ki We are husband wife. Tab bhi to sham tha. And yes....Your transfer to HQ because you are wife of Sujal Grewal...Tab bhi to ye rishta dikhawa hi tha. What changed then? Tab to ye rishta bahut joro shoro se uchala tha. Ab Achanak se tumko is rishte ka sach jhooth kyu najar aa raha he?'

'You are an ass! I dont want to be involved with Your family. You know it. Still you want me to go and get stuck among these people. You are an asshole. Complete asshole.'

'I know what I am. Aur kitna jyada ghatiya hu.. I keep on proving to you. So that doesn't matter anymore.

About my family, vasu aunty tumhe kaccha nahi kha jayengi. And My dad is also going. So...Its not you who is going to be in soup. Mujhe bhi issues he. But Main ja raha hu na. Atleast for my mom...Tumhe koi wajah najar nahi aati!'

Sujal is looking at her. But her eyes suddenly grow so dense...so much in them it is hard to read.

She is silent..