8

Syeda4you She forced me to update..but this is one time. No update until at least 30 votes and 60 comments.

He takes another puff and hands the joint to Naina. He is sitting by bed next to her. Complete silence. Only Their breathing announcing that they are alive.

After fucking each other's brain out the last thing he expected from Naina was going for weed. In a strange way he saw a distorted him in her. He could not say a word except 'I want that too' making her surprise. And now they are both doing it turn by turn.

Naina takes a huge buff in and it makes her head go insane with peace. First time she feels so good. No worries, no issues, nothing to prove, nothing to do. No Naveen No Chandra, No Mehta. No fucking any kind of douchebag. Her heart beating and her mind functioning. She is breathing. She is alive. Suddenly she realises it. She shuts her eyes in pleasure of it resting her head on bed and spreading her naked legs on carpet more. The shirt she wore belongs to Sujal. And After a mindblowing fuck she wore it like normal people does. The marriage so abnormal and strange bears a fruit so normal and this normal makes her calm. She does not know how but sitting there sharing her hidden collection of weed with sujal makes her calm. A most ridiculous action on her part makes her calm. Sitting idle in morning makes her calm and it scares her.

Sujal looks at her spread legs. Doesn't matter what color they are. Milky or dusky but just hours ago when they were around him and he was pounding into her they sure felt amazing. Mind blowing actually. She hands him the small paper cigarette she made. He takes one deep buff and closes his eyes. He used to smoke once or twice when he felt depressive but when he was with kashish he gave it up. He gave up smoking and drinking but tonight this carcinogenic object surely makes him feel good. First time he feels there is no need of running after Kashish for smoking does make him feel good. Moreover Kashish had  stopped all his supply of mood changers. Sex she never let him do it citing nothing before marriage. She stopped him from smoking. And fuck. It does not matter right now. He looks at her legs once again. Roaming his eyes on that naked part, taking pleasure in knowing his shirt is covering her bosom which is too sensitive to his touch. His eyes spot her ruined panty on coffee table. He chuckles seeing desert itself on table. She tastes sweet and he has a sense of proud. He takes his surrounding in. It brings his inner ocean to strange calmness.

The joint is done for now. Naina doesn't stand up for making next neither Sujal urges. Both keeps lying there. Feeling so sober and sane when they are high in real. His hand drops to her thigh and finds its way again to her core. He rubs it. Making her moan in sensual way. Almost arousing his every particle. He nuzzles her neck. Her hand lazily gripping his hair.

Both doze off before it can be done second time.

Their clothes are scattered here and there. Her bra is covering his side of lamp post. His pant is lying half on carpet half on floor. Her shirt is hung over his book shelf. And tv is covered by her jeans. Looks like a storm made its way to their room last night. But both are sleeping soundly. Perhaps that storm put their inner battles at hold.

When both'll be sober who knows who initiates his or her battle first. Who knows....

**************

Sujal lazily tries to stretch his legs and accidentally kicks the chair which falls on him. He wakes up with jerk. Taking a note of his surrounding and himself too. His hand buried between her thighs. Other one under her shoulder. Her lips parted. She is snoring. And it is not mild. She snores! How the hell he slept besides her for so many months. Actually one month. For in last two months she barely has been home. He looks at her neck. His teeth marks visible. So many red patches and then he remembers his back. It pains. His wrist does too.

The pain reminds him of how he mercilessly fucked the day light of her and she was so wild that she never stayed behind and lie like a submissive. Her mouth did magic which Kashish never did....

Kashish...

And suddenly it all feels wrong. He slowly gets up and rushes out. Yes. It was esthetic but he loves Kashish. And..it feels like cheating.

Sujal collects all clothes and dumps them in bathroom. Suddenly the pain of her marks becomes bitter. God. He made a mistake last night.

**********

Naina wakes up with a throbbing headache. Eyes half open she searches for aspirin. Finally finding it she takes it. Her legs almost wobbling up. She remembers fluid scenes. She does not forget even when she is drunk. She has whole idea what they did last night and Sujal' absence makes her feel bit bad. But after looking at watch she remembers her meet with Col. Mehta about something he cited important. She goes to shower. When she looks in mirror after so many days, those hickeys and red and purple flesh of hers makes her feel strangely normal. As if she has never been one. It makes her chuckle. She takes bath and goes out. Knowing what happened last night will be remained in last night only. That chapter is shut forever.

She reaches HQ and sits on her chair. Closing her shirt till her neck to hide those marks. Strange. They have been married for three and half months and she is hiding herself for first time. Isnt it bit late! She laughs in her mind looking at herself as if she were a clown. Damn! Such a funny turn of events.

Lunch is announced and she goes to cafeteria for first time. She has not had breakfast today. And it is not like everyday.

Col Mehta has called her to meet tomorrow. He can not meet today. It makes her impatient.

Till the evening her euphoria too washes off and again like a zombie she is sitting on her desk impatient and vulnerable putting a facade of being strong iron lady.