Chapter 31: Scattered Truths

11th November, 2015

Tiffany's POV

I woke up and was barely able to move.

I looked around, trying to remember everything that happened. I was still at the stranger's house but she was nowhere to be found. I had a bath and changed into one of her clothes.

There was a card close to my phone and it simply said:

Thanks for last night.

I noticed she had washed my clothes and already dried them. After putting them on, I checked the time and it read 7:25 am. I was on afternoon duty today so I decided to stay and help tidy up the place as thanks.

I still didn't know my new lover's name though. Wait, should I call her that?

Whilst cleaning the sitting room, I noticed a photograph. It looked kinda old and I didn't recognize any of the persons. I took a good look at the picture and one of them started to look familiar. After looking closely, I remembered who it was.

Lance's POV

"Lance, the girls are waiting for you!" my mom called, "Hurry up or you'll be late!"

I was already dressed but was about to have breakfast.

I got to the dining room where Trisha, Gina and Rita were. Seriously, when did my house become so crowded?

"Is breakfast ready yet?" asked Charity who still seemed to be half-asleep and still wearing one of my dress shirts which was doing a terrible job of containing her breasts.

"I swear to God, if you destroy those buttons I'll kill you," I warned as I took a sip of the coffee.

"Hmm? Okay!" she said then took off the shirt revealing her bare body.

I choked on my tea. She wasn't even wearing underwear!

Mom smacked her head, "Charity go put on some clothes!"

She grumbled and was off to the room to change.

As soon as I finished eating, we all left for school.

Rita clung onto my arm as we walked while GG and Trisha walked behind us. We all engaged in mild chit-chat until we stopped.

Up ahead was Vivian, dressed in her uniform with her arms crossed, as if waiting for us.

"What's wrong?" asked Rita.

"It's nothing," I replied, "GG, take them to school. I'll see what Vivian wants."

GG nodded and the girls followed her.

I walked up to Vivian who seemed lost in thought.

"What brings the beast here?" I asked.

She turned and looked at me, "Oh Virgin Boy. You're late."

"I noticed," I said and check the time which now read 7:45 am. I would be punished today by Dan. Sigh.

"How's your mom?" she asked.

"She's fine; woke up yesterday," I replied, "Thanks for your help. Dan told me."

"I didn't help her because I wanted to. I just don't want someone else destroying your family before I do."

"All the same, I still want to thank you." I said, "My mom may be weird but she's all I have besides Rita. Thank you Vivian."