two : bubbles

The hazel haired boy snorted as he clutched his stomach, breaking into a fit of giggles as his best friend- Beverly Marsh tickled his sides. The small boy kicked and screamed but the rosy haired girl refused to stop until he was in tears.

"Bevvy stop torturing him." A voice called out, followed by a chuckle. Beverly shook her beautiful red locks at the shaggy boy when she lifted her head, soon turning her attention back to the giggling boy in her clutch. 

"You're gonna give Eds an asthma attack or some shit." Richie 'Trashmouth' Tozier spoke again, blowing out a steady stream of smoke that had been previously trapped in his lungs.

Beverly huffed before she stopped attacking the petite boy. He let out a sigh of relief before he pounced on the red-haired girl, earning a small snicker from the raven in front of them.

"Get off the floor idiots." He laughed, dropping his cigarette as he stood on it with the heel of his shoe, a slither of smoke drifting from the little cancer device.

"Fine." Eddie pouted, crawling off of Bev as he started to stand, dusting the grass and dirt off of his red shorts. Richie smiled as the shorter boy walked over to him with a pout evident on his complexion.

"What do you want baby?" The raven asked, grabbing Eddie's chin with his hand as he pulled the boy towards his gaze.

"I'm bored and you stink." The smaller boy replied, swatting Richie's hand off of his chin. "I'm not kissing you while you smell and taste of smoke, go brush your teeth," Eddie ordered, pointing towards Richie's back door as he turned his attention back to Bev.

"Fine." Richie sighed, whirling around towards the door after he blew a kiss to his boyfriend. Eddie blushed and cuddled into Beverly's side on the hammock he had crawled into.

"You two are so cute together." She commented, resting her head on top of Eddie's as she closed her eyes, long lashes gently resting on her under eyes as she awaited Eddie's reply.

"Yeah, I really like him, Bev." Eddie smiled, imagining his boyfriend by his side at this moment. "He's the best thing that's ever happened to me." Eddie continued.

"Hurtful, but understandable." Beverly snickered as she groggily opened her eyes. "Oh shut up! You know I love you." Eddie placed a small kiss on Beverly's hand, which he was holding.

The hazel haired boy loved affection, whether it was from Richie, Beverly, Stan or even Bill. He especially loved hugs, and constantly hugged his friends, Mike and Ben, more than the rest as they gave the best hugs by far. Aside from Richie of course, no one would match his warmth and the feeling of pure happiness Eddie felt as they hugged.

"Come on Eds, better get you home," Richie called out causing Eddie to snap out of his daze. He nodded reluctantly as he gave Bev a half-hearted hug, placing a small kiss on her forehead as he stood.

"It's still a bit early, you got something planned?" Eddie asked as he glanced at the clock on Richie's kitchen counter. The taller boy ignored the question as the two walked through his house, hand in hand as usual.

Eddie took his silence as a yes. Richie didn't like lying but he sure as hell tried to keep his surprises a secret. Unfortunately, Eddie could always tell when he had something planned, even if it was a chill night like tonight where Richie would take Eddie home and pretend it was too late to leave as an excuse to stay the night.

Surprisingly though, Eddie noticed Richie wasn't driving towards his house when the two had started heading to their unknown destination.

"Chee where are we going? You gonna take me to an alley and kill me?" Eddie joked, fidgeting in his seat at the lack of attention from Richie.