eight : slurpees

The curly haired boy wasn't known for his patience, that was obvious. Richie was unable to go an hour without annoying one of his friends, or better yet his boyfriend.

Unfortunately, the petite boy Eddie Kaspbrak was at work. So of course, Richie's first thought was to bother his boyfriend at work, despite the constant warnings Eddie gives.

Eddie babbyyyy I'm bored.

Edsssss

Honeyyy

Spaghettiii

Babyyyyy

Sweetcheekssssss

I'm turning off my phone Richie,
you can wait another hour till
I get off work.

But I'm boredddd

Babyyyyy

Don't ignore me

Finneeeee

Richie huffed and grabbed his bag, swinging it over his shoulder as he picked up his keys. The raven-haired boy locked his apartment door and drove towards his boyfriend's starbucks.

The door jingled as Richie skipped inside, making eye contact with his boyfriend.

"Good afternoon! I'd like... well you know my regular order." Richie smiled as he played with his necklace, leaning on the counter, something he knew Eddie hated.

"Name?" The freckled boy asked as he surpressed a groan.

"Richie big dick Tozier who fucks his twink boyfriend every night." The taller boy replied, not stuttering a single syllable.

"I doubt your dick would be big enough to fuck your boyfriend everynight. I feel bad for him, he must be tired of dealing with your shit." Eddie groaned as he wrote down 'Richie Tozier' on the cup in his hand.

"What's your name cutie, I'm gonna file a formal complaint for that." Richie joked as he adjusted his glasses.

"Twink boyfriend apparently." Eddie replied as he turned around to make Richie's drink. The taller boy choked as the words left Eddie's mouth but he quickly bouced back.

"Nice ass cutie, I'd love to get my hands all over it." Richie smirked as he gestured towards Eddie's ass. "No no baby don't turn back around, bend over for me come on, help a guy out. I need some good quality content when I get home, all alone, in my bed, jacking off to the sight of your juicy a-" Richie rambled, but he was cut off as Eddie pushed his drink into his hands.

The smaller boy was glad that no one stopped for coffee at this time.

"Thanks cutie." Richie winked as he turned around, Eddie sighed in relief as Richie started to walk to the exit, but he held his breath as he saw Richie swivel towards a chair.

"Fuck." Eddie groaned, his hands pulling at his hair.

"What was that Eddie bear." Richie asked, smirking as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Nothing nothing." The shorter boy replied as he started to wipe down the counters.

The rest of Eddie's shift wasn't too interesting, and luckily Richie would only make comments when Eddie walked past or bent over. He even slapped Eddie's ass a little but luckily he had enough decency to do it while no one was in the shop.

"You're a fucking ass." Eddie remarked as he wiped down the tables.

"You love me." Richie replied. He sat on the counter, his legs swinging back and forth as he waited for Eddie to finish closing up the shop.

"Yeah sure. Get your as off the counter I just wiped that!" Eddie screeched as he slapped Richie's thigh.

"Kinky Eds, don't forgot my safe word is-" Richie was cut off by another slap before he jumped off of the counter.

"Beep fucking beep asshole." Eddie groaned as he wiped the counter Richie had been sitting on.

"Okay okay I'm sorry. How about I buy us slurpees to make up for it?" Richie asked as he motioned towards the door.

"Fine, I forgive you. Only if we get slurpees." Eddie smiled. He wasn't actually angry as Richie, annoyed? Yes. But he wasn't mad.

"Well, your shift is over, and the next person just pulled up so let's get outta here." Richie smiled as he grabbed Eddie's wrist.

"Im still in my uniform though." Eddie frowned, he hated his uniform because it was small and uncomfortable.

"I know, I brought you my hoodie and your favourite jeans. You can get changed in the car let's go." Richie explained as he dragged out the 'o' on 'go'. Eddie nodded his head and followed Richie towards his car.

After about 10 minutes, the two pulled into their favourite ice cream shop, which also sold the best slurpees.

"Raspberry and blueberry please." Richie spoke as he ordered for the two of them. They'd been here enough to know which flavours they like and don't like, and of course, Richie knew Eddie's favourite was raspberry, and his own favourite was blueberry.

"Of course, that'll be $10." The cashier spoke. Richie handed them a note and grabbed Eddie's hand as they sat down on the chairs available.

After about 3 minutes, the slurpees were ready. The two exited the shop and walked towards the park.

They sat down on a bench as they sipped their drinks.

"Hey baby look what I can do." Richie smiled as he took a large drink of the slurpee, causing him to get a brain freeze.

"You dummy, you got a brain freeze didn't you." Eddie smirked as he slowly sipped his drink.

"No!" Richie exclaimed, groaning as his head ached.

"Uh huh, you're a terrible liar." Eddie snickered as he grabbed Richie's drink, taking a long sip. Richie giggled as he snatched Eddie's, drinking as much as possible before Eddie scolded him for drinking too much.

They stuck out their tongues in unison, giggling as they both showed a bright mix of purple from the two slurpees. And Eddie no longer minded that Richie annoyed him at work, no, not when the two were so content with each other right now.

Almost as if Richie could brighten Eddie's day with a single word, no matter the problem, no matter the past. Richie helped Eddie forget those frightening moments and move forward.

Blue and red go well together, but personally, Eddie thinks purple is nicer.