five : scrapbook

From the Barrens to the Quarry, Eddie Kaspbrak captured the unforgettable moments between him and his best friends- the losers.

Whether that was the photos of Beverly Marsh jumping off the quarry for the first time, or Richie Tozier sitting in a hammock reading comics.

Eddie wanted to remember their last year together for as long as he lives, and his solution was to capture each moment.

At the end of the year, as each of the losers were called to the stage at their graduation. Eddie was heartbroken, tears streaming down his cheeks and he hugged his best friends goodbye.

Each memory flashed before his eyes as the losers stood together. Richie, Beverly, Mike, Ben, Stan and Bill. They were his family.

How can you say goodbye to your family?

These moments they shared together would be burnt in Eddie's mind as he promised never to forget them no matter how far he traveled from Derry. In fact, the losers all made a pact.

The promised each other to come back in 30 years or so, just to catch up and remember each moment together. It was Bill Denbrough's idea, the leader of the group. Blood was shed, tears drizzled down each of their cheeks, but as they parted ways, they smiled.

Each of them knowing that fate will bring them together in the future. They were best friends, no matter what happened, no matter what the future held, they will always come together in the end.

As each of the losers traveled from Derry, Eddie and Richie were left.

Mike Hanlon had traveled to Florida, which was always his dream.

Bill Denbrough had moved to New York in search of a job as an author.

Beverly Marsh flew off to LA to become an actress or model.

Ben Hanscom left for America to become an Arcitecht.

Stanley Uris was in search for a job in Atlanta.

And that left Richard Tozier and Edward Kaspbrak, who were both unable to say goodbye to Derry without one last moment together.

Eddie had invited his best friend over, and of course Richie was in no position to say no.

The curly haired boy frowned at the various bags that were laying on Eddie's bedroom floor. Each one filled with clothes and various belongings.

This was really happening.

They were really leaving each other after years upon years of friendship.

"I want to make a scrap book Chee. Of all of our memories with the losers, with each other." Eddie confessed, sitting on his bed. Tears were forming in the smaller boy's eyes as it became all to real that he wouldn't see the losers until years later.

"Yeah that's a good idea Eds, mind if I take some photos too?" Richie spoke as he crossed his legs, sitting directly in front of Eddie.

"Sure, but ask me first and show me which ones." The smaller boy said, tears threatening to fall down his rosy cheeks as he stared at the various photos and empty book on his bed.

"Let's get to work then spaghetti." Richie smiled despite the obvious pain in his expression.

The two picked up the photos one by one, starting the scrapbook with a photo of all of the losers. Eddie had set his camera so it would be on a timer as they all posed.

As he pasted that photo on the first page, Eddie flipped through the first couple of pages which were filled with writing.

Before the losers left, Eddie had each one write a little note on a page.