Prologue

War drums started playing, dust and the iron like smell of crimson red liquid is all you could taste and smell. People great and small banded together to save their home once more from the person who they despise. One among many, many among one, seems unfair, but not if their fighting and holding their last breathe to the infamous dark skeleton, the murderer, the killer, the moron, the merciless, the glitch. And everything just went downhill for the destroyer with a single mistake.

Not focusing on his arch nemesis.

Red, that's all he saw, the creator managed to hit him with his paint that contains acid right into his eye sockets, turning him blind, momentarily, one of the perks of being the destroyer is that he cannot go blind.

That's when Hell broke loose.

Bone attacks, whether white, blue, orange, or red in colors; gaster blasters; even bullet shots from Mafiatale Sanses from its Original and copies. Every Sanses used their special attacks, and a few Papyruses (mostly the ones from more violent Au's). It felt like they've been shooting for hours and as soon as one stopped multiple ones stopped for a moment to look at the damage they've made. Sweating bullets, heavy breathing, the combination of ground and monster dust flowing with the wind as they wait for it to subside.

Then, a glitchy laugh echoed.

To say they were completely astonished, how did he survive that? Yes he's a god, but with that amount of magic he should have been dusted already. Yet here he is.

Alive.

On the sidelines, the destroyers infamous gang(aka his family), with Geno and Fresh, and Blue, who was watching where the mayhem is taking place, could only watch as their friend, their ally, their family, get beaten up, had his last laugh before doing something drastic that would end him, and possibly, the entire multiverse.

All they could do was watch, as Error said his last words, and for his final attack, which is not even an attack, but a move, a shitty move in fact. Watch as he uses the last portion of his magic to create a portal to one, if not, most dangerous place in the multiverse. The VOID. Despite being blind he felt its dark aura, if anyone felt this they'd be terrified to the point where they'll probably faint, but to Error, oh no, it's the opposite. It almost felt welcoming, he liked that feeling, the coldest, to the point where you'll feel numb, he haven't even stepped in and he already feels numb. As if his body is moving on its own, ignoring the sound of people shouting at him to not take a single step, in fact, they're just music to his non existent ears. Swallowing the lump in his throat, clinching his hands into fists, ignoring the warnings of the sanses and papyri. Ignoring the shouts of Ink, and Dream. Ignoring the negative aura that Nightmare is projecting to change his mind. Nothing is stopping him.

As he takes the leap of Fate.

Though while this is happening, all of them got distracted, and forgot someone who is secretly friends with the infamous destroyer. Stretch forgot to look out for his own brother, who immediately ran to Error to catch him almost in time, keyword: almost. He managed to grab his scarf, only to be pulled in instead of pulled out of the endless black of the void.

And with that...
The dark abyss swallowed the two.

No one dared to move, no one moved a muscle, (despite the fact that they don't have any), not a single sound is heard in the 'trap' au that the 'Guardian' had created. All they could do is think and process everything that just happened, and remember the infamous last words of the destroyer before things went downhill for them, for the destroyer, and for their long lost friend who got swallowed by the Void.

*****

"LiSten aNd ListEn Well alL of YoU.
FoR tHis iS tHe LaST TiMe You'Ll See mE ThrOUgh"