Rookie Professionals (6)

TIMELINE NUMBER 1

...
Timeline successfully Loaded
...

Continue_❤️

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Click~

"Let's Go Era!!!" Azure said as he got out of the parked car, followed by Era who has an unknown glint on his mismatched eye lights while his bone brows furrowed slightly, both of them making their way towards the school building.

New day, new hell.

If first day's of school ain't that fun, then what do you expect in the second day?

He sighed quietly, Era agreed to this so that he wouldn't waste his time on random information and unimportant stuff. Don't get him wrong he didn't mind the additional knowledge he was gaining (along with Azure) like the ones in Dream's lesson about stars or being able to play the violin again, it's not that.

To him everything was rather dreary, when all you do is sit and listen to the teacher the whole day if you can easily do that at home, (though that ruins the whole purpose of school), honestly he prefers to knit the entire day than this. With Era just sucking on irrelevant data like sponge and squeeze it out by the end of the day, to say the least the lessons were boring (majority of it at least). He didn't know whether because he already knew everything the lecture was about or because stuff like these is really a waste of space for his metaphorical brain. He wanted something else...

He wanted some action.

He knew Azure wanted it too, before they got to school, when Era got to the kitchen (after waking up to Azure's oddly alarm) and got ready for school, he saw Azure running around, doing jumps and flips to get from one place to another, just to set up the breakfast in the dining room. Era asked why hell was he that active, and Azure hasn't even eaten breakfast yet! The other just responded with "Just Need To Stretch My Bones From The Lack Of Drill!"

Era knew Azure ought to do more than jumping and spinning, then again he wasn't one to judge, since he also wanted more than just sitting around and be bored to death. He—no, they wanted exercise.

Back then at the old multiverse they used to train with the gang, either from boredom or to level up the skills they have, as they incessantly encounter fights with Ink and co, whenever Era himself alone or he with the gang destroy AUs. They miss the sparring lessons they used to have, the feeling of adrenaline during battles, using different techniques in fighting, summoning new and unique attack patterns—

'OK! Era stop tempting yourself!'

Era shook his head gaining Azure's attention, the glitchy skeleton met the blue-clad skeleton's concerned eye lights, he just waved off the other saying he was just thinking.

They were walking at the moment to get books and other necessities they needed from their lockers, including the schedule they have for today, which is 'day 2' subjects if Era recalled. Monday and Wednesday's schedules were Arts, History, Music, (then recess) and finally Astronomy. All of the mentioned subjects were under 'Day 1'. While PE, Cooking, Science, (recess,) and Sewing were under 'Day 2' and was occurred during Tuesday and Thursday.

And since today is Tuesday they have day 2. Which meant they have 'PE' first.

Era knew the the rest of the subjects listed except for the former, he raised an bone brow, he didn't know what 'PE' means and he was getting curious.