II

Leni's POV:

Slouching in the couch didn't made me even feel better. I am again on the spot light of unpleasant and offensive comments in social media, the notion sell like a hot cake.

I really don't care of the comments but it's a bit upsetting in my part. Whenever I released a statement against him, I always have to endure his supporters harsh attacks. Am I not in titled with my own opinion, what's wrong with expressing sentiments on the issues.

"When will this end?" I asked myself.

I was about to get up when my phone lit up above my table and a number appeared on the screen

"hello?" I answered questioningly.

"Just because the verdict wasn't in favour to you or shall I say TO ALL OF YOU"
he emphasize the words,
"doesn't mean it is another attack on people's freedom and an attack to silence the administration's critics." he declared.

"Digong" I uttered under my breath too low that I doubt the person on the other line could hear. I wanted to burst into tears I want to tell him everything, I want to tell him how I feel, I want him now I want him. I missed his thoughts of encouragement. I missed his hugs and kisses that made me feel at ease, made me feel so loved and telling me, I'm  no alone in the arena as long as he lives, we are in this battle together  but-  the thought of it pains her that she missed everything about him.

"Si-" I was about to speak up but he cut me. I was bitting my lower lip forcefully not to weep but my eyes shed an unwanted tears. His voice alone makes me cry

"this is so unfair a sweet torture." she recently expressed.

Thoughts came flooding her. It was my fault, my mistake that I ever let the man go. That was for the best, at least for me to think was the best, best for the both of us. I was hurt but I had hurt him more. I had hurt him that I don't even know he can still accept me if ever I beg to come back and claim what I had.

"Rod please wag ngayon" I beg, forcing myself to sound normal. I can't take it, I love him but I cannot be with him not right now, not ever, should I blame the clock for a bad timing? I grinned in between tears.

I pressed the red button and ended the call because I have no strength to argue.

"Sorry love, I'm sorry." she bawled.

She smiled facing the phone lock screen "I love you but I cannot have you" she said and kissed him.
"If reincarnation is true please find me love, I'll be waiting and I assure you I will not let another destiny pass."

I added Leni's POV kasi the coin has two sides and I want to give Leni justice so watch out for the story line.😅
Hope yha all enjoy❤
LabsnaLabsYhaAll💋💋
From my Dubredo 💙💛 to yours