III

Flashback

"ma'am napapadalas yata ang cravings natin ah!" Her chief of staff commented.

"stress eating!" She grinned.

"Stress eating ba talaga ma'am?". Georgina chuckled which make Leni raise her brows.

"Stress lang talaga, tapos di ko mahindian ang mga binibigay eh!" she replied and stroke her tummy. "Gusto rin ng tiyan ko, naghahanap nga ulit eh!" She expressed.

"ma'am kakatapos mo lang sa isa tapos naghahanap ulit? parang iba na talaga yan eh!" Georgina teased.

"Alam mo ikaw, panong iba? Gutom lang talaga ako. Dahil nga pagud tayo palagi, stress pa sa mga bashers." Leni ridiculed and rolled her eyes playfully.

"Bahala ka ma'am, Sabi mo yan eh!" Georgina stated as she bid goodbye.

Leni had second thoughts with the  conversation she had with Georgina but she shrugged it off but dialed a number.

"Hello?" The other line spoke.

"Ahm! Pwede tayo magkita bukas may kailangan lang ako, kahit sa opisina mo nalang and please sana satin lang muna to." Leni stated.

"Of course ma'am, so tomorrow I'll see in my office?"

"Yes, thank you ah!" She said great fully.

"Anytime Leni, anytime goodbye." The other man spoke and ended the call.

She sighed deeply thinking about it.
"It can't be, right? Is it possible? No!. She freaked out and bit her lips while thinking about the possibility.

************************

"Sir di po pwede pumasok busy po talaga si ma'am ngayon, ayaw po magpa-istorbo." Her staff was stoping and begging the man to leave their premise but he was persistent. He will not go until she talks to him. He ignored their pleadings and continued to walk he halt for a moment and look at them.

"Diyan lang kayo at wag kayong susunod." He ordered with authority which made them look down.

"Sir, may ka meet po kasi si ma'am ngayon baka po matagalan bago po kayo ma-enter---"   one of Leni's staff informed but he interrupted.

"Ako na bahala!" 

He was restless since morning after he received the things he gifted to her but what made him more paranoid is the thought of her ending up their sprouting relationship. He doesn't want to think about it but he can't make it out of his head. "maybe this is just a misunderstanding." He thought in the back of his mind. He stopped at her office door and without knocking he twist the knob.

His heart broke at the scenario he just witnessed. After all the efforts, the waits, after everything he had spent this is how she pays him?

"I guess I wasn't really enough" he stated that made the two people in front of him broke off from the kissed they just have shared.

"Digong?" She uttered breathlessly.

"Okay lang ma'am alam ko na bakit, binalik mo lahat ng binigay ko." He chuckled bitterly and looked at the man who just kissed his woman.

"Kasi kaya niyang higitan ang naibigay ko, pasensya na ma'am ha, sinayang ko oras mo, binigyan pa kita ng mga bagay na basura". He smiled at her painfully. He looked at her features memorizing every inch her face because it might be last time he'll see her this close.

"Pasensya kana na ma'am, di kasi ako pinanganak na katulad niya." He sympathised himself. I wasn't enough I will never be enough because I am no match with the man who is holding her. He is wealthy a business tycoon and as for him, he's the President but without that title he is no one, only a rotten man. He felt insecure, he wanted to shed a tear, he wanted kneel and beg for her to choose him over the man, give him a chance to prove he's worth the love but his pride possessed his whole being, the man is wealthy but in the current state he is powerful he will not do it, it's not worth doing, he just saw it in his two eyes. She never loved him, she really never did loved him and he was a fool to let his guard down and fool enough to loved someone who can't love him back.

He turned his back and about to walk out but as he was near to twist the knob he spare one last glance at her.

"Sana maging masaya ka ma'am" he said and smiled at her to hid the pain.

He looked the man and said. "Nice to see you again David, alagaan mo man ang mahal ko." He stated and left them.

She wanted to run and chased after him tell him everything but its not part of the plan. A lone tear fell but she wiped it off and gave David a small smile.

"Salamat Dave". She said weakly.

"Leni, you'll lose him if you won't go after him." David encourages.

"Yun nga yung plano diba? To let the love of my life go, di kami pwede Dave" she burst into tears. David walk near her and consoled her. "Dave ang sakit, and sakit sakit dito." She bawled and clutch his shirt. David only rubbed her back and let her cry.

"Dave bakit ganon, bakit di pwede? Bakit? Sana di nalang kami nagkakilala dapat kasi di ko nalang---

David broke from their hug and held Leni's face with his both hands.

"Pwede Leni pwede, kung sasabihin mo. You'll lose him if you won't go after him" He told her sincerely. Leni close her eyes and shake her head for a no.

"Leni look at me". He said and wipe her tears. "Rody, that man loves you more than you could ever love him. Don't you think it's unfair for you to decide what's the best for the both of you?" He continued. "Leni you deserved his love not this pain. Just tell me when your ready I'll come with you and let's talk to him together to clarify everything. If I am selfish I won't do this cause I'll take this as an opportunity to have you but I cannot, I cannot, not until someone has already take and claim his place here." He pointed at her chest. "And in here" he kissed her forehead. "I want you to be happy, and if your happiness is him, I will not step on the way because that is love. You always have and always will choose your loves happiness over yours." He hugged her and closed his eyes and wished he was Rodrigo Duterte.

yay! another lame chap😅😅
LabsMeLabsYou
LabsNaLabsYhaAll❤❤
from my Dubredo 💙💛 to yours
sweet kisses💋💋