Childhood bliss

Me and Darren had been living for 6 years with my grandparents and it was great. We were situated in a large city called portsdow. 

But then Pa got a new job inquiry and before We know it, we're all situated in another house and a whole nother town.

I had heard of a party and was in desperate need to unwind.

I was an introvert and shit at communicating with people. It was as if my brain was on another radio wavelength isolated to other humans.

I felt unconnected to society.

Another insecurity.

Although my rubbish speaking skills, I needed to get out the house and just reflect on what had happened after leaving the town i had livied in for so long. And with it all the memories, freinds and potential boyfreind.

I felt numb remembering things and being drunk whilst contemplating made me even more desensitized.

I'm not sure if I like the feeling.

But I do know I'm going to get roaring drunk.

A few hours into the night: I'm giggling.

The world- it's dancing, so flowidly .

So softly.

so beautifully.

The flowers are shivering as the harsh wind continues to slash at them.

The leafs of the soldier-like trees strut from left to right.

I know I'm heavily intoxicated but everything feels so splendid. So stunning.

I like myself in this state of mind.

All those problems that seem to plague me constantly, all these mean words seem to disappear.

The shackles of teenage expectations and all my worries seem like yesterdays problems. The restraints loosen and it fells like I've regained the ignorant childhood bliss, the peace of mind that so many of us still endeavor to capture...