Moment of Peace Before the Storm

"I would say get a room, but-" Katya hissed. "You already have."

She walked right through the room, eyes trained away from us. Tossing a leather bag onto the bed, she kicked her shoes off, finding herself a spot on the mattress beside us.

Wolf huffed in aggravated annoyance, covering me completely with my robe. But not before examining my wound. It was now only a shallow gash the size of half a lutz.

"Leave." He barked, reaching around to make sure my ass was covered.

"Nope." She kicked her feet in the air, a cruel grin on her face. "Holland told me to keep an eye on the dirty simphth while he talks with a client. So, I have to stay."

He cursed her in his native tongue, his arms now slack around me, his forehead lowering to press against my shoulder. I could still feel the heat swirling around my lower half and I knew he felt the same.

"Are those my clothes?" I kept my voice calm and even despite my immense disappointment.

"Yeah. We didn't know what to get you, so we let the woman at the shop decide." Tucking her knotted hair behind her pointed ear, she examined her nails, uninterested in further conversation. "Put it on if you want."

Grabbing the bag swiftly, I climbed out of Wolf's lap, careful not to hurt his still throbbing member. As soon as I was up, he turned in his chair so that Katya couldn't see his crotch. It was bulging and sent a heat through my chest in want.

"I'll dress here if you don't mind."

Wolf's gaze darted to Katya, daring her to look. She rolled her eyes and reluctantly shut them with a shake of her head. Once Wolf's eyes were on me again, I untied the robe and let it drop to the floor. His eyes explored my body, his lips turning into a pitiful frown. He took his time etching my image into his mind. I didn't wait for him to melt in his seat or lunge for me.

Plunging my hand into the leather bag, I pulled out a soft fabric dress. It seemed lacking in cloth and rather revealing just hanging in my hand. I was worried to see what it looked like on me. Finding the waist of the dress, I stepped through the hole, sliding the fabric sensually up my legs. Two slits showed off the face of my thighs. The back was fully open, the chest of the dress lose on my breasts. The fabric reaching up from the waistline split in two between my boobs and twisted to meet behind my neck.

"How do I look?" I croaked with unease.

"Like a whore." Katya huffed.

"No!" Wolf barked, swatting his hand back at her.

"I guess it's better than nothing." Sighing, I went straight for the door. I only paused for a moment to look back at Wolf, who sat sheepishly in his small wooden seat, eyes on my back. "Are you coming?"

He scrambled to his feet, quickly crossing the room and following me out. Before Katya could catch on, he grabbed the handle and slammed the door shut, his other hand catching me by the waist of my dress. Dragging me back to the door, he pushed me against it with a soft shove. He held the door shut against Katya's violent banging, his eyes glued to mine.

"Yes?" I hummed.

He shook his head, his free hand sliding into his pants. I watched him touch and adjust himself with bright eyes. I'd never seen one in person and I was curious as to what it looked like, what it felt like. Obviously, he couldn't pull it out in the middle of the hall but I had hoped to get even a glimpse. I leaned in closer, my forehead brushing against his shoulder.

"No touch." He hissed, just as my fingers were about to reach the waistband of his pants.

"Why?" I frowned up at him. His eyes weren't as intense, weren't as focused, as they had been a moment ago. "I want to touch."