Part 13- HOTEL 🍍

A few hours later you are waken up by the one of the flight attendants tapping your shoulder

Flight attendant: ma'm, the plane has landed

Ray: oh, thank you

You get up and grab your suitcase from above you, you then walk out of the plane and into the airport.
You notice you have 15 missed calls from Tony and 8 messages, but you ignore them because you know it'll break you even more if you read them.

You walk outside to the car park and call a cab to come and take you to the Hotel you'd be staying at

__________

After 30 minuets the cab arrives, you put your suitcase in the trunk and get into the passenger seat.
You tell the cab driver where you're going and he nods.

__________

After a long 2 hour drive, you finally arrive at the hotel in New York, you pay the cab driver, grab your suitcase and walk in.

You walk up to the desk and are greeted by a lady

Lady: Hello, how may I help you today?

Ray: Um I booked a room under the name Ray Khalani?

Lady: oh of course, here's your key, it's room 75 on the third floor

She passes you a key

Ray: thank you

Lady: now worries, let us know if you need anything!

Ray: will do

You smile at her and go into a lift to take you up to the third floor.
When you get there you walk down the hall until you find your room, you put the key in the door and walk in, the room is nice for a hotel room, it has a decent sized bed and a really clean bathroom.
You lock the door and put your suitcase on the floor, you then plop down on the bed and flick your shoes off.
You just stare at the ceiling, you feel like crying but you just can't, it's like you've cried all of your tears and your just numb, unable to speak or move, just numb, laying there.

You decide to post on Instagram but you block all of the others from Hype House and Sway House just in case so that they don't see anything.

Liked by TikTokroom and 977,987 others

Ray_is_bae time for a new beginning, yes I have been crying

*comments disabled*

A/N: I'm aware this part is like really really short but the next chapter is gonna be hella long so don't complain 😂💗