5: Tyler

"I don't know how it happened. It just did." said Tyler. Now that he was talking about it, he couldn't remember a thing. He looked around again.
Tyler realized something out of the ordinary. That something turned into two things, then many things. The once white hospital room had blood dripping down its walls. The sink was broken. The stethoscope was on the floor. The clock was shattered. And in the middle of the doorway, Tyler saw the doctor on the floor, laying right in front of.. them. The hooded figures that were chasing him. It's like they appeared out of nowhere, committing malicious crimes against not only him, but everyone. Including the doctor. Meanwhile, Josh seemed unscathed, not paying attention to the obvious danger they were in. Josh's lips were moving, but Tyler couldn't pay attention to him. Tyler was in shock. There was nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. Tyler just had to accept his fate.

Tyler closed his eyes and prepared for the worst, but suddenly he heard a snapping noise. He opened his eyes to see Josh, trying to snap him out of it. Of what, he didn't know. He didn't know until he looked around. The walls were white. Nothing was damaged, thrown around, or broken. The doctor was alive and well, ready to check up on Tyler.

"Tyler, what happened? You froze and you looked scared, and then you just.. shut your eyes. I was trying to talk to you, but you weren't responding. I'm glad you're okay, but.. what?!" said Josh.
"Josh, don't tell me you DIDN'T see that." Tyler said, confused. Did Josh just forget about what happened?
"See what?" It's official, Josh is blind.
"Josh!! T-the blood, the clock, the doctor, the.. the men! At the doorway? The ones that were chasing me earlier? I should be dead! Did you NOT see that?!"
"No, the doctor didn't see it either. Wait. Tyler.. I think I know the problem."
"What problem? The problem that people are trying to kill me? Yeah. I know already, you don't need to remind me."
"No, not that. You're hallucinating. It's in your thoughts, it's almost like someone was controlling it. Someone, something.." theorized Josh.
"Josh, you're insane. Mind control isn't possible."
"No, not literally. Did any of the men tell you their name?"
"I mean.. I think his name was Blurryface. I couldn't see him clearly, he was hiding his face."
I was hallucinating? Nothing was real? It was all a lie...?
"Josh.. you're real, right? And the doctor?" asked Tyler, worried.
"Of course, Tyler. You're not hallucinating anymore."

Blurryface. That's his name. He was controlling me. I can't even think anymore. The alleyway.. I was running from myself..

"I have to go now, Tyler. It's really late. I'll see you in the morning with some breakfast. Stay safe," said Josh.
"Bye Josh."

                                                                                                                   ~
"Nice to see you again, Tyler."
Go away, Blurryface. You can't trick me anymore. I know who you are now.
"This was only the beginning. Your life will come crashing down. I will haunt your thoughts."
No! I'm not letting that happen. Let me sleep.
"I care what you think. You're worthless. Josh doesn't care about you."
Shut up! Yes he does. He would never betray me!
"You can't stop me. I'll be back soon."
Just go away and don't return.
"I can't promise that. Sleep tight."

Tyler woke up in a sweat. Blurryface.. he was real.