Jin

Dearest Namjoon,

     I don't know if anyone told you but Jimin attacked Taehyung the other day. He lost a lot of blood and can barely walk but he's getting better. I think there's more to our little Jimin than meets the eye though. When Jungkook and I got into Taehyung's room, Jimin had just clawed Taehyung. It was crazy, man; Jimin had ears and a tail. At first I thought I was seeing things because it was dark. I mean, people don't just have ears that flick and tails that lash. Luckily, we got Jimin to swallow a sleeping pill and then locked him in his room. We only unlock it to give him meals and that's it.

     The other day I heard screaming and scratching at the door of Jimin's room. It was really late – like 12:30am. The fact that no one else woke up is beyond me – Jimin was screaming bloody murder. So I knocked on his door and got the key from the top of the door frame. When I got into his room, Jimin was sitting in the corner with his baseball bat in his hand. I tried turning on the lights but they wouldn't work. Thankfully I remembered to turn on the hallway light so I could see a little bit. As I stepped towards Jimin, I could see glass littering the floor. It was everywhere, Namjoon; all the light bulbs were smashed. Jimin kept rambling on about something I couldn't understand. All I caught was 'need' and 'more'. I had to carry him to the bathroom because he wouldn't cooperate with me. In the brightness of the bathroom, I finally took Jimin in. Namjoon...there was blood spilling from his nose and mouth. It was caked on his hands and underneath his fingernails too. I got his nosebleed to stop but his mouth was another story. I don't even know where all that blood came from! Although that night was crazy, the weirdest thing that happened was not the bleeding, screaming, or smashed lights, it was how Jimin let me touch him. You know how usually Jimin hates it when anyone touches him.

     I ended up having him stay in my room. Guess what I woke up to in the morning though. Smashed lights! I can't believe Jimin broke my precious lights too! I found him slumped against my door. At least he was sleeping, right? Hoseok told us about Jimin and Taehyung and something about a love potion. Maybe there's side effects to it...

Yours truly,

Jin