𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳

For the whole week, they've been practicing hand-to-hand combat and polished (Y/N)'s fighting style

For the whole week, they've been practicing hand-to-hand combat and polished (Y/N)'s fighting style. Aizawa decided to let her keep her way of fighting (not because she forced him, no, not at all.)

It was unpredictable, in a way, the way she fought. Very much like her. Teaching her mixed martial arts just made it worse. She just mixed and used any technique when an opportunity arises. Sometimes, she'd even cheat.

But Aizawa noticed a few things. He didn't really minded it the first two days, but on the third, it really weirded him out. "Why aren't you complaining?" He said, eyes squinting in suspicion and curiousity as he let his hair down when they took a break from their practice.

"Uhm, rude." She shot back, her own way of being nice was seen as suspicious by the older man. "I'm trying to be nice for once, yeah?" Flipping her hair, she turned away from him.

She only realized how truly of a brat she is when the man was only helping out. So as to somehow make it up to him, she decided not to complain too much as she realized it might be irritating.

"Oh, is that it?" He nodded absentmindedly as he wiped his neck with his towel, thinking about how much he wanted to sleep. She gulped as he turned his head a little to the side, his jaw becoming more prominent.

'This is bad.'

Maybe another reason why she's suddenly quiet is because of her sudden realization that she's got the tiniest crush on Eraserhead.

Maybe it was because he believes in her or that he's helping her out. Or maybe it's because they've both been in very close physical contact when practicing hand-to-hand combat.

Well, what can a girl whose never experienced something like this to do?

Hopefully she doesn't make it obvious, she doesn't want to make things awkward between the two of them. So she'll keep it all in, her fangirling will stay and be kept inside her, even if she explodes.

"Let's continue, shall we?" Yeah, forget the all 'keeping it inside' speech. I mean, who could keep it in when the man is tying his hair as his shirt is slightly drenched in sweat?

"I-I'm! Gonna need to go to the, uh, bathroom!" Her voice cracked in the beginning as she hastily put on her shoes, her face burning from embarrassment.

"Alright, just be quick."

"Keep it together!" She whisper-yelled at her reflection, pointing at it as if to scold a child. She splashed her face with cold water from the sink, cooling down her blushing face.

But she's gotta admit, liking someone is a very special feeling and this was the first ever time she liked someone genuinely. But this was wrong. No matter how strong her feelings are, she doesn't want to get him in trouble.

So she walked out, confident that she'll be able to hide her feelings. But when Aizawa turned around with his one of his eyebrow arched up, (Y/N) could barely hold herself up.