𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴

(Y/N) (L/N) didn't bother staying to watch the other students' Entrance Exam even though Nezu invited her to

(Y/N) (L/N) didn't bother staying to watch the other students' Entrance Exam even though Nezu invited her to. She was too tired from the Written Exam that Eraserhead never told her about. When confronted, he replied with a tired and sarcastic 'oops'. Not like she was gonna study if he told her anyway.

Whether she passed or not, she knew that UA wouldn't care. She was smart enough to know that as long as she's under the watchful eye of the Pro Heroes, they'll be keeping both her and the public safe.

The first day at UA Highschool would begin the next week. So in the remaining days of the week, Aizawa and (Y/N) kept on training and practicing what they developed the past month ago.

The hand-to-hand combat training, stamina and endurance work outs, and something that she recently discovered, Temporary Power.

It just came all of a sudden one night when watching her all time favorite; wrestling. The way how the male wrestlers' muscles glistened under the light of the ring, the barbaric way of rough housing, how popular they were both inside and outside the ring and their ability to entertain. It was all too fascinating to the girl.

Yet, she only had one favorite out of all the amazing men. He went by the name, Gargoyle. A wrestler that was very hardcore in both looks and strength, his physique was that of a traditional gargoyle; stone skin, stone muscles, stone wings, stone teeth, scary face.

But outside of the ring, he was a soft-spoken, gentle and the most kind a celebrity could be. He was an inspiration to everyone in the wrestling world, he wasn't called The All Might of Wrestling for nothing.

She always aspired to be just like him, strong yet kind. But most importantly, just hardcore strong. And it reminded her of one of her spirit, Honey-chan. He was strong as heck, too.

Pushing that thought aside, she stood up on the couch, it was about time for her to yell and imitate stupidly Gargoyle's most iconic and famous move that only he can perfect, The Backbreaker was about to come up.

Using the sofa pillow as a victim, (Y/N) grabbed on both ends of the unusually thick weave fabric of the pillow and pushed it downward as her knee was brought up to bring the impact, yelling incoherently which she is sure that she'll receive a yelling from her dad.

She has done this for forever but today was different. The pillow tore in half, its white stuffing flying everywhere as she grabbed on the now two separate pillow. And just in time, Kou-chan walked in to see what she had done.