💕Chapter 26💕

Recap...... Manan dance...... Party scene.....

Back to the story..............

meantym there is thunderstrome on sky..Nandini palms her ear with this sudden sound..Nandini looks outsyd.......she gets up from the bed nd slwly goes near the window..the wind chims r making a sweet sound while drenching in rain..
she frwrds her hand nd rain drops strt falling on her palm..she closes her eyes..
Wow.. it's raining." Nandini said like a excited kid when the voice of rain reached in her ears. She loved rain.

"sochna bhi mat okkk..... "manik said

"pr kyu.... "nandini asked like a kid

"time dekha hai..... Fevr ho jayega..... "manik said with cold tone....

But I am going." She got up from the bed and ran outside

She reached at the balcony area which was attached to his room.....She closed her eyes and stood in the rain opening her arms.Manik was looking at her through the wall which was made of glass. He got completely lost in her. He was loving the way that how rain droplets were drenching her completely.She was looking so beautiful. Like always, she was shining like a star in the darkness. He was falling in love with her more. This girl had been making him crazy since day one. She was doing a magic on him.

"manik plzz come with me na.... Plzzz"nandini said and nandini ko aise dekh kr kho gya... Wo abs nandini ko hi dekhe jaa raha hai
And she come inside the room and hold his hand.....

Now come with me." She came inside the room and led him outside holding his hand. Manik didn't stop her because he was so lost in her beauty......

"Manik .."she called him and splashes water on his face which she had collected in her both hand.

"Haha.."Then she laugh madly..

"Manik agar tum aise hi khade rahoge to hum tumko punishment denge.."nandini said

While dancing manik pull nandini close to each other. There front body collide with each other. Their breath become heavier. Manik look at her having desire in his eyes.

Chehre mein tere Khud ko main dhoondhun Aankhon ke darmiyaan Tu ab hai iss tarah Khwabon ko bhi jagah na mile Yeh

her white night dress gt stucks with her skin..he can see her perfect curves nd her waist which is his all tym fvrt.but hi don't kiss her don't touch her.....

mausam ki baarish Yeh baarish ka paani Yeh paani ki boondein Tujhe hi toh dhoondhe Yeh milne ki khwahish Yeh khwahish puraani Ho poori tujhi se Meri yeh kahaani

She rests her head on his chest..her eyes are still closed..manik too close his eyes to feel her closer near him..their faces are towrd the sky.slwly she turns towrd him.manik places his lips on her forehead for a kiss..
then he come to her eyes and kiss her both eyes one by one .she presses her both lips together..

Kabhi tujhme utrun Toh saanson se guzrun Toh aaye dil ko raahat Main hoon bethikana Panaah mujhko paana Hai tujhme, de ijazat

He kiss on right cheekand then left cheek....... Then he come to her neck and start sucking water droplet from her neck.looks lyk he is thirsty from ages.. Nandini clutches his shirt while closing her eyes in response.

Devil Meet Star~FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें