Chapter 41

Recap............ Nandini planning surprise for Manik's birthday

Other side.........

Nan..... Ohh god pls sab thik se krna.....first time yeh.... I'm very nervous..... Kya kahungi usko.... Kaise... I hope usko mera gift acha lage... Manik Malhotra aaj ka day aapke liye sabse best day hoga....

Manik's side.......

Ohh god yeh kahaan hai.... Kaheen aryaman..... No.... Aisa nhi ho sakta..... Pls nandini bahar aao....
He find her and suddenly

HE SAW A ENVELOPE With RED ROSE ON BED HE PICK UP ENVELOPE AND OPEN

LETTER

Manik I'm really sorry tumko pareshan kiya mein bilkul thik hun i know ki tum bahut gussa hoge.... To.. Pls... Abhi dhyaan se baat suno... Gussa baad mein kr lena... Okk.... Cupboard mein ek box rakkha hai usmein tumhare liye.... Meri favorite clothes rakhe hai tumhare liye to.....were it and yeh address hai wahaan pr jaldi se aa jaao..... Mein tumhara wait kr rahi hun..... Okk.... Come fast hubby....
End...........

"yeh ladki bhi na pata nahi kya kya krti hai ab pata nahi kya karne wali hai....... "he thinking......

And manik clothes change krke chla jata hai.......

Around 10:00pm Manik entered the resort and the lights were off and then suddenly light onn ho jati hai

Manik POV........
I widened my eyes in amazement when I saw the beautiful decoration on the resort . There is the path of rose petals, surrounded with the candles on the both sides.i think she is going to confess her love? This is so breathtaking beautiful....I move to the pool side area there I found a table for couple decorated.

The table is decorated beautifully with rose and around it there is a heart made up of candle.

I saw a figure standing in the dark. If I am not wrong then I can say that she is my wife!
POV End.........

Nandini" this one word escapes from his mouth like a prayer..

his eyes move from her hands to her face..her face covers with her silky hair..in manik's view only her lips r visible which is rose red in colour ..it's juicy because of her lipgloss probably.

I stood at my place she comes to me and held my hand then take me to the table where dinner is already set. She take the chair out and gestured me to sit.

"abhi bahut time hai so pehle hum dinner kare.....she told him

"okk....but"he told her

"hmmm i know bahut kuch kehna hai pr pehle dinner "she told him

I said and she chuckled. She served me dinner first, then is moving to her seat but I held her hand and pull with a jerk.

She lands on my lap with a gasp echoed from her lips. I smirked and said-"Let me fed you today."

I said smillingly and she nods.

Withthat I started feeding her. In return I get the honors of eating with her hands. She fed me while giving her billion dollar smile time to time which melt my heart always.......

After dinner she stood up and held my hand.

Man..... Nandini yeh sab....
Nan..... Manik... Aaj pls mujhe kehne do....
Man..... Hmm
And she closes her eyes tightly and blushing......
Man...... Kuch bolo
Nan.....(thinking)....nandini pls bol aaj ke din chup mat reh..... Itna kuch liya hai.... Aaj to wo bhi bol.......
Man..... Mein help karon.....
Nan.... No.... Maine... Bahut practice ki manik... To mujhe bolne do pls....
Man.....yaa... Continue...

Devil Meet Star~FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें