Chapter46

Man..... Waaoooww yahaan ka weather to or bhi acha hai na....
Nan.... 🙄🙄🙄🙄pr kyun....
Man..... I mean ki mood or bhi acha ho gya....
Nan.... What mood
Man..... Romance ka.... 😆😆
Nan...... You duffer bas yahi yaad rehta hai.....tumko pehle pata hota na... To shaadi hi nahi karti....
Man... But bad luck... Abhi to shaadi ho gya na.... Ab kya kr sakte hai.....

Mnk-u can't escape..bohot naughty ho geyi ho na..

with this he strts coming towrd her.......

Nan.... Manik...
Man..... Haa baby

Nandini takes her step backwards..Mnk stands closer to her nd she didn't realise she is standing at the edge of pool.

Man..... Yo know wo song to suna hi hoga na.....
Nan..... 🙄🙄🙄kaun sa....
Man.. Tere samne aa jane se yeh dilera dhadka hai.... Yeh galti nahi hai meri kasoor nazar ka hai.....
Nan.... Chiii manik tum kitne...
before she understands anything Mnk pushes her in water..she falls in the pool nd water splashes on Mnk..

she strts throwing her legs nd hands.....

Nandini-Manikk...Manik..I can't swim Mnk.......

he jumps into the water finally and hlds her hand nd pulls her towrd him..she hugs him tightly nd strts sobbing..

she strts giving sweet kisses on his cheeks. he hlds her waist nd just feels her touch..

Nan.... I love you
Man..... I love you too baby

with another hand he hlds her neck and makes her look at him..

water drops r falling from her milky skin..he looks at her wety lips nd slwly captures them in his again..he strts sucking the water from her lips as if he is thirsty from ages..

his hand roams on her back..he sucks the water from her throat,neck..

Nan-Mmmm.....mnk

Mnk-pls for what baby..

Nan..... Hum room mein chalte hai... Na... I think barish hone wali hai.....

Man..... Yeh bhi acha hai fir to or maza ayega yahaan......remember humari first barish....

Nan..... Yaa but abhi ghr pr sab hai.....
Man...... Pr koi idhar nahi ata hai..... To pls.... Mujhe yahi rehna hai tumhare saath......
Nan.... Pr.... Wo....

Mnk-u r looking so beautiful and sexy in this wet dress.....it's too difficult to cntrl Nandini..

And the rain has started alrdy........

Man..... Waaaooww perfect timing.....
Nan...... 🙄🙄ek to hum yahaan hai pool mein and abhi barish start ho gayi hai.... Or abhi... Aap....

Nandini looks at him nd then looks at sky..

Mujh mein safar tu karti rahe
Har ik saans mein guzarti rahe
Shaam-o-subah tu mera
Tere bina kya mera
Do jism jaan ek hai
Na hona kabhi tu juda

Mnk hlds her chin nd touches his forehead with her..

Mnk cms out from pool with Nandini in her arms and stand her ground......

Teri meri kahaani
Hai baarishon ka paani
Banke jo ishq barse
Teri meri kahaani

he kiss on her neck,shoulder..she aches her shoulder..he digs his face in her wet hair..

she goes a distance nd takes rounds to look at sky

Dekho na kaisi ijaazat mili hai
Ek doosre mein hifaazat mili hai

manik hold her hand and pull nandini close to each other. There front body collide with each other. Their breath become heavier. Manik look at her having desire in his eyes.

Jeene ki saari zaroorat mili hai
Ye jaam hi hai jaisa hai
Yunhi hamesha hamesha rahe jis tarah

Then manik attack toward her neck and start sucking water droplet from her neck. Nandini clutches his shirt while closing her eyes in response.

Shaam-o-subah tu mera
Tere bina kya mera
Do jism jaan ek hai
Na hona kabhi tu juda

Teri meri kahaani
Hai baarishon ka paani
Banke jo ishq barse
Teri meri kahaani

Manik then picking her in his arm take her inside the room

Then manik ly her down on bed. And himself immediately remove his shirt while nandini blush looking at other side. Then he come top of her and start kissing her lips pinning her hand on bed. Nandini is enjoying alot.

then he after breaking the kiss remove her top . Nandini shyly hug him and he smile.and she break the hug and look at his eyes......

Nan..... I love you manik......
Man...... I love you too baby

Then he lightly squeezed her boobs which make nandini moan. Then he start making them red by sucking bitting and kissing them. Then he move downward while placing wet Kisses on her stomach. Then he remove her lower clothe after that he places wet kisses on her Milky Thigh. Nandini is enjoying everything which he is giving while moving her hand in his hair. His touch she is loving.

"U r beautiful "he said after removing her panty while looking at b/w her thigh.Then after that he remove his cloth n again come near to her face and kiss her both eyes.

"Can i have pleasure to love the most beautiful lady of this world.. "he asked before claiming her. she nodded shyly. Then he carefully and lovingly claim her. Nandini scream while scratching his back. But then she also start feeling pleasure. Soon the whole room filled with their maons groans .

They both are lying in each other arms. Nandini head is on manik chest and she is listening his heat beat. While manik is playing with hair.

Man..... Kya hua..... Kahaan khoi hui ho....
Nan..... Manik kitna ajeeb tha na sab.... Kaise hum mile.... And ab hum saath hai..... Life bhi kitna kuch plan karti hai humare liye or hum hai ki apni planning laga hi kr lete hai ki mein yeh larongi.....
Man..... Hmm right....
Nan.... Mein bhi yahaan sirf music sikhne aayi thi.... And ab... Yahaan pr.... Meri khud ki ek family hai.... Jab aayi thi tab sab kuch naya tha.... Koi apna nahi tha.... Agar tab tabhi nahi hoti to.... And mein.... Yahan aayi aapse mili..... Humare bivh wo jhagde..... And ab......
Man...... Ab hum ek saath hai and itne close ek dusre ko hug kiye hue lete hai... 😂
Nan..... Manik.... You are so naughty....🙄🙄🙄🙄aap shuru se aise hi the.....
Man...... Kaha to tha.... Na... Yeh hidden talent tha.... Tumko dekh kr apne aap hu bahar aa gya.....
Nan..... 😏😏
Man...... Acha acha bahut ho gya ab so jaao.....
Nan..... Hmmm..... Bahut der ho gayi hai.......

And after some time they drifts into sleep........

Recap....... Manan simla trip......😂😂😂😂😂and or bhi bahut kuch.....

Sorry for late update I'm busy yrr.... Study hai practical hai.... Bahut kuch hai....... Katne ko... 😢😢kaise karon....

Devil Meet Star~FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें