💕Chapter 36💕

Reacp..........

he holds her chin and about to kiss her but she tries to push him but her legs get stuck in carpet and she fls on bed.she holds Manik's hand for supprt so he also fls ovr her.Manik looks deep into her eyes..then he entwinds their hands nd kiss her hand nd places it on his shoulder.he kiss on her forehead,2 eyes nd then 2 cheeks..Nandini just lost hrslf..Manik kiss on her neck,shoulder.now he coms to her cleavage nd kiss there harshly he slowly moves down his hand nd places his lips on her..they strts kissing each other.it's a slow kiss.they pours love in it Manik while kissing her lips about to pull down her night dress as he got Fully lost in her. But he stopped himself and broke the kiss as this was not the right time and she wasn't in her senses right now. Manik kissed her forehead gently and nandini did the same , she kissed his forehead and manik smiled broadly.he laid down beside her. He took her in his arms. Nandini cheeks was on his chest and she felt good to hear his favourite music which was his heartbeat.

Next morning

Nandini got up next morning , holding her head. Her head was spinning.

"oohhh god my head...... "

"So my baby woke up , here is your drink "he said while giving her tea. "What is this manik..... Or my head..... ? "She asked taking the cup from his hand and manik gave her smile.
"i told you everything but usse pehle yeh pilo.... Isse tumhara headache thik ho jayega"he told her

"but what is this manik iski smell chiiii.... Mein nahi pi rahi"she told him

"nandini This is black coffee , drink it , you will feel better "manik said and she made very bad faces. "Yuck , black coffee chiii, no manik i can't drink "she said forwarding the cup of coffee toward him back and manik was standing crossing his hand around his chest having a smile on his face.

"Drink it nandini , it is your fault , yesterday who told you to drink the wine , agar tumbe nahi pi to mein khud...... manik warned her and she let out a fake cry and manik chuckled on her cuteness.she getting scared , drank the coffee in one go and manik was just smiling.

"very good princess "he said while putting the cup on side table. "Now you will get punishment as you was very naughty yesterday night" she was looking at him shockingly.......

"maine... Kya kiya kal..... Manik.... Kuch kiya kya mein..... "she asked him..

"i know isko kich yaad nahi hoga... God.... Mere saath hi yeh hota hai madam ne apni feeling batai bhi to mujhe... Us condition mein..pata nahi yeh kab wo sab kahegi.... Jo isne kal drunk hokr kaha tha"he thinking

"mnaik kya hua.... Kal kya hua tha... Kuch bolo"she asked him

"nandini you drunk last night "he told her

"what.... Mein or drink no... Manik... Mein drink nahi krti.... "she told him

"yaa i know... But... Tumne kal kiya tha... Wo bhi 5 glass" he told her

"😲😲😲😲what 5 glass.... Jahaan ek nahi piti wahaan 5 pi liya i think.... Fir to ho gya 😞😞😞"she told him

"what kya ho gya... "he asked her

"kuch nahi.... Mein fresh hokr aati hun... And mujhe kaheen nahi jana hai... Bas hum breakfast krne jayenge😞😞😞"she told him

"pr kyun"he asked her

"man nahi hai bas"she told him

And nandini fresh hone chali jati hai.....

"kya hua isko"he thought

And after some time nandini fresh hokr aa jati hai........

"nandini tum ready ho jaao hum chalte hai"he told her

Devil Meet Star~FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें