Introducing Abbie!

(Kat McNamara as Abbie)

One of things that people don't like about me is how many soulmarks I have. It honestly sucks. I've been raped, beaten, bruised, whatever you could think of as abuse, I've been through. So to sum up my life in three words would have to be a living hell. Here I am 2 years after all of the abuse has stopped in a high school hallway talking to my best friend Luka.

"ABBIE!!!!!" "What!?" "Have you been listening to me at all?" "To be honest. No. I haven't." As soon as I finish saying that practically all of my marks start to glow. "Um, Abbie? Why are you glowing?" I look at him like he's dumb and say the sentence that I have been dreading to say since I was seven. "My soulmates are here."

As soon as that sentence comes out of my mouth I tug Luka into an empty classroom just as a bunch of people came running down the hallway and start talking. "They couldn't have gone far could they?" "No. I feel my mark still burning like they are right next to me." "Nats right. Check the classrooms, lockers, closets. Everywhere. They have to be here somewhere. I'll tell you one thing. I'm not leaving until we find them." As soon as the person said that A LOT of agreements were made and I hear feet walk/run away as they all set off to go find me.

Just then my phone decided it was a good time to get my attention by ringing very loudly. "Shit!" I whisper yell as I search my bag for my phone. Just as I was about to hit decline I feel a hand sit on my shoulder. I automatically flip the person over my shoulder and onto the floor in front of me just to see Mr.Stark himself staring at me in shock. "Well, hello to you too babe." Well I know one thing's for sure.

I'm majorly screwed.