The Explanation

As I got the coffee to start brewing I began thinking. 'Ugh. I never thought I'd have to explain all of this to my soulmates so soon! I haven't even thought about HOW I'm going to explain it to them?!'  I thought to myself as I started drinking my hot steamy coffee. 'It's heaven. Coffee is the heaven that can go in your mouth and as the warm coffee slid down my throat it felt like fireworks lit up my senses.' As soon as that thought crossed my mind Tony decided to grace me with his presence.

"Hey Abbie. Everyone is here and gathered in the Meeting room." Welp! Here we go. "Ok. I'll be there in a bit" With that he kissed my head and walked off with a smirk. I felt my face heat up as he turned I saw the smirk playing on his gorgeous lips. 'WAIT. WHAT?! Gorgeous lips?! Oh what are these people doing to me' I say in my head as I shake my head smiling fondly. Being that I was so far into my train of thought I didn't hear anybody come up behind me. The moment was ruined when I heard a familiar voice from behind me. "Abbie?" I turned around and when I turned around lets just say I was a little shocked. As soon as I got over my shock I replied with a short and simple "Nick" 'Holy shit! It's Nicholas Joseph Fury.....aka my adoptive father.'