3

*Next Afternoon*

May 31st, 2018

Adam went home after I thanked him for helping me with my bags and inviting me to go on tour. I'm currently dressed and waiting for him and his family to come pick me up. I had some lunch already and brought both my bags downstairs. I decided to wait in front of my doorstep since I knew they'd be coming anytime soon. My parents also gave me a piece of paper that had a list of stuff that I had to do every day or once In a while.

LIST:

1. When you guys go to a different state, call us.

2. Don't talk to strangers unless they're friends or related to the Jones family.

3. Call us once when you wake up and once again when you're about to go to sleep

4. Don't decline or ignore our calls unless you have a good reason to. If you don't have a good reason then we will cancel your card for a week. We don't care if it's you're money that you're using.

5. You MUST do online school every weekday and send a photo of you doing it.

6. Don't lie to the Jones family and don't lie to us.

Kind of sucks that I have to do summer school online. It's just for extra credit, I didn't fail any of my classes.

BEEP BEEP

I looked up and saw Adam getting out of the car...Well, van?

"Hey!" Adam said as he lightly jogged towards me, pulled me up by the arm so I'd be standing, and gave me a hug.

"Hi." I chuckled.

"What's so funny?" He raised an eyebrow.

"It's just, you guys got a VAN. A freaking BROWN VAN." I sat back down on the doorstep and covered my face in an attempt to stop myself from laughing.

"There's eighth people in our family."

"But a VAN HAHA."

Adam squatted down so he'd be the same height as me.

"We could've taken a normal car."

"So why didn't you guys do that?"

Adam moved his face slightly closer to mine. "Because that would mean you'd have to sit on my lap. And we wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable." He smirked and kissed me on the forehead.

Jeez. Is he flirting with me or am I just overthinking it?

I got butterflies in my stomach. Just the fact that he said that and his face was less than a foot away from mine.

"Haha, very funny." I got up and took Adam's hand to help him up. "We should start putting my stuff away."

"Of course." Adam grabbed the handlebars for both of my bags and started heading towards the van. "The first performance is gonna be in the Rockford Town Fair."

"Really? So we're not even leaving the state we're in?"

"Exactly, but we're still going to stay at a hotel. It's easier than driving to your house and then taking a long drive over to Rockford Town Fair every day." He finished putting away my bags and wiped his hands together as if he had dirt on them.

"Every day? Are we going to go to the same place every single day?"

"No, just for three days straight. Then we'll perform somewhere else for a bit."