9

June 5th

Morning

I woke up very easily this morning.

Of course, the one morning I can actually sleep in.

I rolled over and looked at Adam. His messy hair, his smooth skin, he's just so perfect.

How's he mine?

I'm scared for the rest of this trip. Adam and I have been best friends forever and I've never told him how I felt because I didn't want to lose him. What if this relationship brings us apart?

Adam groaned and pulled me closer to him, "Good morning Mary." He said still half asleep.

He's so adorable in the morning.

I turned around to kiss him, "Good morning Adam." I said as I started to stand up.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me back into bed, "Don't get up yet. It's too early!" He begged as I cuddled him.

I turned so I would be facing him, "We got the whole day off, let's relax later."

"Nooo, let's go back to sleep now." Adam pulled me so I would be laying down on his chest, "five more minutes?"

"Fine." I agreed, "You're lucky I like you."

Adam tightened his grip around me and kissed the top of my head. I smiled and tried going back to sleep.

--------------------------------------------

"Hurry up!" I yelled at Adam, "I'm hungry."

"Ok ok." Adam walked out of the bathroom fully dressed, "I'm ready."

"Finally." I jokingly rolled my eyes, "Everyone's down at the lobby waiting for us." I opened the door and adam and I headed towards the lobby.

As we were heading towards Adam's family I saw Yvonne talking to what I assumed was another mom and her daughter.

"Who's that?" I whispered to Adam.

"Not sure." He responded.

Yvonne saw us and her face lit up, "You guys are finally here! Let me introduce you to Mrs.Weir and her daughter Betty Weir."

"Hi Mrs.Weir and Betty, I'm Mary."

"Please Hunny, call me Kourtney." Mrs.Weir smiled.

Betty completely ignored me and hasn't even made eye contact with me since I've gotten here. Adam introduced himself to both Mrs.Weir and her daughter before Yvonne interrupted.

"As I already explained to everyone else..." Yvonne stated, "Mrs.Weir is an old friend of mine. She just so happened to be visiting."

"It's a pleasure to finally meet both of you." Kourtney stated and I smiled as a response.

"Ok kids, we should start going." Yvonne said as she headed outside and towards the van.

Adam and I were following everyone until we saw Betty walking towards us.

"Hi guys!" Betty exclaimed.

She seems nice

"Hi-"

"Yea that's cool, whatever." Betty interrupted me.

Well that's just great

She continued, "So I heard you were in a band?"

"Uhm yeah, it's just me and my siblings." Adam awkwardly said.

"Oh, so she's part of your band too?" She said as she slightly tilted her head and pointed at me.

I just stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

Adam gave her a confused look, "No, actually. She's a friend of mine."

Friend? Ok, this is my cue to leave

510

SORRY THAT I HAVENT BEEN POSTING. IM JUST VERY LAZY. Also, I'm hoping that at least one of you guys have understood my Betty weir reference.