The Memorable Jubilee!

Today is riyaaaravi birthday....
Wish you a very happy birthday Priyu😘😘😘
Enjoy your day🥳

This is for you. Hope you like it🤧

************************************
Important Note:- Before reading this OS if you will read the same titled OS in splendid_shri 's OS book "A day to remember"(link is in the comment)then it will be great...
As this one is like second part or continuation of that OS...you can read this alone also but you will enjoy more if you read both OS together...😀😀
.
.
.
.
.

"Bhaiya what's going on? Are you ok?"

Rudra asked worriedly. He was standing at the kitchen entrance. His right hand was on his mouth and he was coughing.

"Nothing Rudra...I am fine."

He heard Shivaay's voice and sighed in relief.

"Can I come inside?"

Rudra asked and then walked inside after Shivaay asked him to come. Rudra directly went towards Shivaay who was standing in front of kitchen counter holding one bowl in his hand.

"What happened Bhaiya? Are you alright?"

Rudra asked looking around.

"Nothing just...I kept the flame high so that's why this smoke...ok forget it...here...your favorite pasta"

Shivaay said forwarding that bowl to Rudra. Rudra looked inside that bowl.

"Pasta??brown colored pasta?"

He asked looking back at Shivaay.

"I told you na flame was high so..."

Shivaay said looking here n there. Rudra nodded taking that bowl from him.

"Ok koi nhi."

He smiled at Shivaay and take spoonful of pasta and brought that to his nose and smelled it.

"Kya hua?"

Shivaay asked. Rudra nodded in no and ate that pasta but on next second he started coughing.

"Rudy...are you ok?"

Shivaay patted his back and ran to take some water. Coming back he made Rudra drink some water.

"Are you ok?"

Rudra cleared his throat and placed that bowl on the counter and looked at Shivaay.

"I am ok but you are not."

"What happened to me? I am fine."

Shivaay answered shrugging his shoulders and then walked towards the kitchen counter to clean the mess he created while making that pasta. Rudra looked at the counter and saw whole counter was filled with leftover veggies, flour and oil. He looked up at Shivaay.

"Bhaiya, I am fed up of this answer. From last five months you are repeating same sentence...which is not true."

Rudra said and Shivaay stood silent looking down.

"What? I am talking to you Bhaiya. This pasta...look at it. No one will believe that it's made by you. In last five months the chef in you is lost somewhere. Forget about complicated dishes you are not even able to make one cup of coffee perfectly."

Rudra said and Shivaay looked up at him.

"Woh...Om...I am worried for him na from last some months...that's why Rudy, nothing else."