Proposal

Heloooooooooo

Eid Mubarak to all. May this Eid brings lots of happiness in your lives friends. Stay happy always.😘😘😘

This is small eidi from me to all my lovely friends here. Hope you like it.

And haa, those who are celebrating Eid, don't forget to send Sheer Khurma for me, ok? 😉😅😅
Akele akeke mat kha jaao aap log.....😌😌

Ok just kidding, enjoy your Eid and for now read this OS. Waiting for your reviews.

Happy reading..... 😊😊
******************************

      After so many requests, pleadings and some proofs(though they were not 100% correct but still) too, the Great Tadibaaz Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi never listened to his over talkative, clumsy, bold enough to argue with him, strong and in her language Khidkitod wedding planner Annika whenever she tried to show him true colors of his fiancee Ms. Tia Kapoor. It's not his fault totally, whenever he wants to believe his wedding planner no no she was not only a wedding planner for him now, but she was more than that... So whenever he wants to believe her, his ideology about Naam, Khoon, Khaandaan came in between. Still whenever he tried to put them away and wanted to believe in her, his not so innocent fiancee comes with her crocodile tears and proofs of her innocence. And in result his poor wedding planner had to receive his angry glares and his lengthy speeches which everytime hurts her but she ignored them every time.

        At last, she was too fade up by his regular accusations, scoldings, rude behavior n his ideology lectures and then decided to quit the job. After seeing her resignation letter Mr. Tadibaaz Stone Singh Oberoi felt so much pain in his heart but like every time he was not successful to listen to his heart, because this time too his mind overpowered his heart. Whole family tried to talk with him, but his one glare was enough for them to shut their mouth. He asked them to do preparation for marriage and warn them to don't think about that girl again. But he himself was thinking about her 24 * 7.

        Whole family was doing preparations just for formality. They were just praying for some miracle and their prayer heard by god. Kalyani Singh Oberoi, Stone Singh Oberoi's daadi's friend Suman saw Tia with another guy in the temple and felt something suspicious so informed about same to Kalyani. Then Kalyani with her two other grandchildren Om and Rudra who are totally apposite to Mr. Stone Singh Oberoi, went into the detective mode and finally Tia's truth came out. It was such a relief to the all family members. But Mr. Stone Singh Oberoi,the great SSO didn't know how to react, what to say. His wedding planner's words echoed in his ears when everytime she tried to told him about Tia n her husband.

      Whole family went to Annika's house to thanked her and asked her to forgive them and she as usual said it's not their mistake and she is not angry on them. Tej and Shakti Oberoi requested her to work for them in their office as event planner but she denied. After lots of melodrama of Jhanvi and Pinky Oberoi she decided to help those two ladies in their new fashion designer business. And started working with them managing their each n every fashion event and learnt some designs too. With that she started her own event planning business and started taking small orders for small functions and other events.

      Mr. Stone Singh Oberoi was feeling so guilty. His brothers asked him to go n say sorry to her but he was to afraid to face her again. He was too much in guilt after that incident. But his daadi and two over smart brothers knew that there was something more too. One night, trio went to Mr. SSO's room and saw him lost in his mobile. His little brother snatched it from him and trio were shocked as he was looking at his ex-wedding planner Annika's photo. They were more shocked when Rudra discovered that Mr. SSO's mobile password was 'Khidkitod Anni'. They asked him the explanation about it and then he told how he had fallen head over heels in love with his ex-wedding planner. He has feelings for her from the beginning itself but he fell in love with her when they both were behaving like crazy after having that Rudra's special punch. But he knew that how for him mind comes before heart. N his naam, Khoon, khaandaan came before anything else. So he just controlled his feelings and decided to stay away from her. But when Tia's truth came out, he realized that how he was wrong about his naam, Khoon, khaandaan ideology and now he was ready to accept his feelings and her. His brothers and daadi were very happy and whole family too when they got to know about it. Pinky n Jhanvi gave 50% discount to their customers that day, after Annika's refusal too. She was too confused that day, as those two ladies were showering so much love on her. Actually they did it everyday but that day Annika felt they were going over board.  The whole family gave courage to Mr. SSO and asked him to go n talk with her.