Who Is Jealous🤔😂(4)

Hello,
As promised I am here with next and last part of this OS(finally🤧😂)

Thank you for all the comments, messages and votes❤️❤️❤️I will reply back to your comments soon😀

Happy reading.....😊😊

************************************

I am sorry if I get overly protective and jealous sometimes. It's just that I have never let someone in as much as you and now you mean so much to me that the thought of losing you terrifies me.

      Annika ran towards his cabin and opened the door from outside. She saw Shivaay was sitting on the couch and his left wrist was covered with small white bandage.

"Shivaay...."

       She was about to go inside but stopped when she heard Neha saying,

"Shivaay sir...what's this? Look at your hand. Why you did that? What's the need to throw your phone like that? Thank god it was just a small glass piece. But agar jyada lagi hoti toh? You just don't care about yourself. I know you were angry. But this much anger is not good Shivaay sir. Promise me that you will not hurt yourself because of your anger again."

       Annika's mouth opened in perfect O shape after listening all this.

"This girl...who the hell is she to order my Shivaay like this? What she thinks...she have all rights on him? Sirf mera haqq hai Shivaay pr. Phir gussa ho ya pyaar. Only I can say such things to him."

      Annika thought to herself and came out of her thoughts when again she heard Neha's voice.

"Shivaay sir...I am talking to you."

        Neha said sitting infront of Shivaay on her knees. Annika was more angry now.

"Neha I am fine. You go and do your work."

        Shivaay said. He was least interested in whatever Neha saying to him. Annika looked at him and she knew he was already frustrated about something and she thought it was because of Neha only and a small smile crept on her lips. But on next moment it vanished as,

"No sir you are not fine."

     Neha said and was about to place her hand on his. Annika walked inside angrily.

"Neha....."

      Annika said and both Shivaay and Neha looked up at her. Neha took her hand back and got up from the floor.

"Annika mam you here?"

      Shivaay saw Annika was looking at his hand.

"Annika..."

        He started but Annika cutted him off.

"Neha, you are here? I was looking for you everywhere. Actually my staff need your help. Can you go and meet them please?"

       Annika asked her sweetly.

"Now?? No mam now I am busy."

      Neha said looking at Shivaay.

"It's very urgent Neha. Please"

      Annika replied. And before Neha says something Shivaay said,

"Neha go and see what they want."

"But sir..."

"Go Neha"

     Shivaay raised his voice little bit and Neha nodded.

"Ok sir. You take care. I will be back soon."