Destiny

A/N: THIS STORY LIVES BITCHES!!! Yes I haven't forgotten about this, I'm just really invested into my current story, (it's a black clover x my hero academia on btw, from knights to heroes) I do plan on writing this story to the end, honestly not to brag, but it's REALLY GOOD!!! If anyone doesn't want to bother waiting for my slow ass to update, just dm me if you want to know how the story continues and ends.

Thank you for 8k+ views, i never thought this story would pass 100 let alone 8k!

"KIBUTSUJI MUZAN!!!"

"ALL FOR ONE"

Those words rang into Izuku's head as he continued his slumber. All he could do was twist and turn restlessly under the covers, his skin slick with sweat.

Izuku didn't know how but found himself in total darkness. He couldn't see anything or hear anything it was as if all of his senses were somehow being numbed. All Izuku could do was keep walking and he did until he saw something in the far distance.

He approached, from what he saw, a line of superheroes, who all glowed a different colour.

"So you're the ninth?" Instantly averting his gaze, the delinquent's eyes met a sickly man with long white hair, "Eh? Who the hell are you, skin on bone?" He spat venomously towards the man, who chuckled lightly, "Well aren't you a lively one? You...

"So you're the ninth?" Instantly averting his gaze, the delinquent's eyes met a sickly man with long white hair, "Eh? Who the hell are you, skin on bone?" He spat venomously towards the man, who chuckled lightly, "Well aren't you a lively one? You're a unique user, that's for sure"

Before he could even respond...

"KIBUTSUJI MUZAN!!! I WILL DEFEAT YOU"

Yanking his head, Izuku grit his teeth, whatever was going on, he wanted it to end.

Soon he cold feel the light breeze on his skin and could smell something burning, he could even somehow taste light it self. Before Izuku could think on how he knew that what he was tasting was light, a light a pure flames appeared next to the sickly Male to see what it was.

 Before Izuku could think on how he knew that what he was tasting was light, a light a pure flames appeared next to the sickly Male to see what it was

"What the hell?" Izuku grunted out loud. Please let this be a dumb dream.

"This isn't a dream young man" the boy in a green haori, only around Izukus age calmly spoke to him, his features were so calm and caring, "Who the hell are you? Wanna fight?!" Izuku declared, gritting his teeth.