The Party

(Karkat's P.O.V)

"IS THIS THE GODDAMN HOUSE? " I grumbled angrily to myself. It was 7pm. I couldn't believe I was actually going to this stupid ass party. Then I remembered why I was going. "John will probably be there." I thought to myself. He's so cute... his dark raven hair and ocean blue eyes. I just wanted to kiss him. His lips looked so soft and kissable. I knocked on the front door.

"Heyyyyyyyy Karkat!~" called Roxy as she opened the door.

"Hey." I muttered.

"Well come on in! " said Roxy happily as she shoved me through the door. I stumbled and fell right into John's arms. I could feel myself blush.

"S-Shit... S-sorry, John." I stuttered

" Oh , Karkat... it's no big deal! " John exclaimed nervously. He was also starting to blush slightly. He was so cute when he blushed...It made me blush even more.

(John's P.O.V)

I could feel myself blush a deep crimson.

"Shit.. are you sure it's okay?" Asked Karkat, looking up at me with his big bright eyes and light blush.

"Karkat! Its fine!" I exclaimed. I looked at him and he was still blushing. Could he feel the same as me?

"Okay... I'm going to go hang out with Sollux. See ya later, Egbert." And with that quick phrase, he was gone.