The drink

--------It's late at night and everyone except for John, Karkat and Jade, are drunk--------

                     (Karkat's P.O.V)

I walk up to John and Jade, the only other ones besides me that were sober.

"Hey Karkat." Jade said in her usual perky way.

"Hey..." I muttered. I looked at John. "Weren't planning on getting drunk either?" I asked him with a shy smile.

"Haha. Not really" he chuckled. Jade looked at us and immediately seemed to understand what was going on, so she let us be.

                         (John's P.O.V)

"So... Karkat,  I've been meaning to tell you... that I'm flushed for you..." I could feel myself getting red.

"John... I feel the same way..." Karkat blushed.  "John I love yo- WHAT THE FUCK STRIDER" Karkat was cut off when Dave grabbed his hand and dragged him away.

                          (Dave's P.O.V)

I grabbed Karkat's hand I lugged him away.

"DAVE WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Exclaimed Karkat.

"Dude. You aren't drunk! Its not a party of you're not drunk!" I said excitedly "So we have to get you drunk!"

"DAVE! NO I'M A LIGHTWEIGHT!" Karkat squirmed in my grip. I took out a bottle of wine,opened it, lifted his chin and forced him to drink all the wine in the bottle.

He coughed.

                         (Karkat P.O.V)

I felt a bit light headed, but soon felt a surge of joy.  I was laughing so hard. I stumbled up to John.  "Hehehehehe. John~" I chuckled and traced my finger along his jaw line. John shuddered.

"Karkat! W-what are you doing?" He stuttered as I grabbed his hand. "Karkat, I should take you to my house... there's no way I'm letting you go home like that.  Kankri will flip his shit!"

I giggled. "So you're taking me home?"

"Karkat... lets go. You need some sleep. " John rolled his eyes at me and picked me up.  People were beginning to notice.  I smiled happily