The day after

A/N HELLO MY FELLOW TURTLES!  I'm sorry i haven't been updating!!! But have an update!

                         (Karkat's P.O.V)

I woke up with a headache.  I could feel someone sleeping next to me. I turned to see John, sleeping peacefully. I barely had time to think about it as I felt myself start to gag. I quickly sprinted to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. I sat for a few minutes bringing up last night's alcohol.  I coughed and suddenly realized i was naked. I let out a small squeak as I felt a hand on my back.

"Hey... are you okay?" Asked John in a soothing tone.

"Umm.. y-yeah.." I stuttered. I looked up at John, who was wearing blue boxers. "What happened last night?" I asked with a worried tone.

"You really don't remember do you?" Asked John with a sad expression. I shook my head. Tears welled in his eyes. "N-nothing... it doesn't matter anyway... you were just drunk... you didn't mean it. You should go get dressed." John turned.

"Okay..." I went into his room and got dressed. "John what happened?" I said as I walked into the hallway and put a hand on his shoulder.  I noticed he was... crying.

"We... um... we had sex... and *sniff* and... you said you loved me... but... *sniff* you were just drunk! It didn't mean anything!"  John choked out between sobs. I grabbed John and kissed him passionately.

"John. No matter how drunk I was, I meant what I said. I love you." I whispered to him. John sniffled and hugged me tight.

"I love you too Karkat. I really do."