Chapter 11

Rebecca felt alone. She was on her way back to Midgard on her ship after staying a few weeks with Malekith who had ignored her most of the time she was there. She felt guilty leaving Malekith alone, knowing he doesn't understand what she is doing.

She knows her husband will be furious when he finds out that she has had the Aether this whole time. He will feel betrayed and will try to kill her most likely.

It will be all worth it in the end. She won't lose her family and friends to Thanos. He will most likely attack Midgard or Asgard first. She has to prepare Midgard for a large scale attack against Thanos.

Asgard will be better equipped to defend against an attack, and if not, she has no choice but to convince her father to let her see Hela. Her sister will be a powerful force to fight against in a large scale attack. But knowing her sister, she would kill her and everyone on Asgard who betrayed her.

The dark elves will be able to defend Svartalfheim to the best of their abilities from a large scale attack, but she's not too sure that her husband will agree to defend Midgard and Asgard.

Fortunately for her, when she arrived, she scanned for her brothers and headed towards the newly built Avengers tower

She parked her ship two miles from the tower and then walked the rest of the way, taking in the sights.

Not before long, she arrived at the gates of the tower with the guards stopping her.

"Identification," one of the guards demands. No one has ever asked for my identification before.

"I am Rebecca, daughter of Odin," she states and they start laughing.

"Yeah right," the other guard snorts out, "You don't look like a princess or anything. You look like you belong in some Zen yoga class."

Rebecca was dressed in her clothes from her time with the Ancient one. She thought she was blending in.

"I am looking for Thor and Loki, sons of Odin," she says.

"Get lost. You're not the only nutter who has come here looking for one of the Avengers," he replies to her.

Did Rebecca, princess of Asgard, queen of Svartalfheim lose her cool? Yes she did.

"Let me pass. Now!" she demands rudely, about to punch the Midgardian in his face, with lightning.

Thunder was rolling in, and her eyes blazed a fiery blue. The guards pointed their guns at her, and lucky for them, Iron man arrived just in time to stop her from hurting them.

"Whoa, whoa. What's happening here? Hello princess, good to see you again," Tony greets, landing on his feet in front of her.

"Man of iron, you should speak to your guards on their appalling manners. I merely wish to see my brothers and they refused me entry," she tells him, feeling irate.

"I have appalling manners too, it doesn't mean you're going to throw a lightning bolt at me," he replies.

"Try me, and I might do just that," she says. She reminded him that not only was she a daughter of Odin, but also a queen, to which the guards gulped down at the information, especially when she mentioned that if they had succeeded in harming her, then her husband would gladly annihilate their world.

Tony had one of his cars pick them up from the gate and they drove in silence towards the building.

"Where have you been the past week and a half?" he asks her.