Chapter 5

To use a word as simple as just nervous would be an understatement. Honestly I'm feeling a myriad of emotions. Today is my first "lesson" with Joel, since my mom is currently in Nigeria handling the family I've got the house to myself for a week.

Snapping out of my thoughts I continue to watch How to get away with Murder.
" ding!" I jump hearing the loud doorbell.

I put my chocolate ice cream in the sink and walk to the door.

" hey" I breathe out, trying to hide my anxiousness.

" wassup kid" he chuckles stepping right into my house.

" so what's the plan for today" I ask eagerly.

" chill I just drove 6 hours and I'm kinda tired" he smiles while taking off his shoes.

" sorry, are you hungry ? I made your favorite" I grin.

" chicken Alfredo !?" He asks excitedly. His face lits up and I can't help but smile too.

"Yup" I say.

~

Once he finishes eating we rest on the couch and watch tv.

" So Faith, in order for this to work I need to know everything about my student," he now positions himself to be facing me and his legs are crossed.

I do the same.

" ok but you already know everything" I say.

" So you admit it" he smirks. Showing off again his pretty dimples.

" shut up" I laugh.

" well I know you're a virgin so have you done anything sexual with a guy?" He asks.

"No." I say slightly embarrassed.

" you don't need to feel embarrassed I would never judge you, you can trust me" he reassures.

I nod.
I guess it's time to get real personal then..

"Have you kissed a guy?" He asks

" no"

" okay what about to yourself" he smirks.

I instantly feel the heat rush to my face. I cup my cheeks to cool them down.

" what do you mean" I ask warily.

" have you ever masturbated, or do you masturbate" he asks calmly.

The air is getting thick and I look everywhere but at those intense eyes.

" Um yea," I say.

" what do you do ?" He asks.

" I don't use a sex toy if that's what your asking" I groan.

" that's not what I'm asking Faith, what gets you off?" He says.

" Well I haven't fingered my self but I kinda just play around and see what feels good" at this point I know my face is burning.

" so much for being a child of god" he jokes.
I smack him hard on the arm. Of course it doesn't even faze him.

" it's important to really know what you like and don't like before you just go and have sex" he says

" so today's lesson will be experimentation" he grins.

"Experimentation" I repeat.

" Yes, I want to know start with the basics " he says matter of factly.

I choke on my spit.

Did I hear that right ???

" Joel I'm not too sure about this, I've never done something remotely like this before" I groan.