Chapter 8

Faith POV-

" so.. what did you tell Luka" I ask anxiously

Joel is over for a next " lesson" thankfully my mom has been out all day and we have the house to ourselves, we are currently sitting on my bed and listening to music.

Joel leans behind me to turn off the JBL speaker, now we are in complete silence. His pretty brown eyes stare at me with determination.

" I didn't have to tell him anything actually, he had plans today he didn't want to miss" he says watching me for a reaction.

I can't help but feel a little sad but then again.. was I ready to hang with Luka?

"Oh" I reply not wanting to dive in further.

"Cheer up kid you got me, doesn't get much better than that" he says flipping his imaginary hair.

I force myself to smile and I jump on him, pinching his sides.

Not even a reaction out of him.
Weird.

I try to tickle him everywhere but he just smirks at me.

Who isn't ticklish???!

As if he knew exactly what I was thinking " me" he laughs.

"Maybe I should try somewhere else" I say determined.

He gives me a curious look but I ignore it. I try his neck.

Nothing.

His arms?

Nothing.

Noticing I'm getting frustrated he gives me a smug look and rests his head on his arms.

" maybe if you touch me everywhere you'll get a reaction" he whispers.

Touch him where?

Feeling the air get tense I try to get off his lap but he grabs my hips and holds me down. My face gets red realizing the position we are in.

Does he think I'm gonna ride him. I've never even done missionary or anything sex related !!

"Relax Faith, it's only weird if you make it" he sighs.

I place my hands on his chests and look down, I can feel his toned body under my arms, a part of me wanting to explore more. I just pray he can't feel the wetness forming through my black leggings. Noticing my face Joel coughs gaining my attention.

" so last time we learned about what you like, now it's about learning what we as in guys like" he says quietly.

"So what do guys like?" I question.

" well I can't speak for all guys but for me, I like being touched" he says.

His hands make their way to my thighs and rubs them gently.

" you can do whatever you want to me Faith" he says then closes his eyes.

Anything I want ?

I wonder what it looks like..

Not too fast. Like last time let's take this slow.

I lean down and place sloppy kisses all over his neck and face. Our lips connect and he slips his tongue into mine, as he explores my mouth I tug on the bottom of his shirt hinting for him to remove it.
Taking the hint he swiftly removes his shirt and grabs my neck deepening the kiss. He tugs on my bottom lip causing me to moan.

" fuck make that noise again" he groans

" no" I giggle.

I hear him grunt and remove my lips from his, I watch as he pouts his plump lips and looks at me with lust full eyes.

I plant kissing on his collarbone and his chest.

"Faith" he breathes out
I feel a throbbing hardness again my wetness jolting me into a new world of excitements.

I sit up and look at him shyly.

" what's wrong, do you want to sto-" he questions before I interrupt him.

" you have a boner" I say

" yea" he replies.

" take it out" I ask nervously.

" take it out?" He asks shocked at my want

I nod and place a wet kiss on his lips.

"You do it" he smirks.

I shrug and pull on his zipper, I get a flash of his Calvin Klein underwear.
Hot
He's shaved too..

I pull his dick out and firmly hold it, not knowing what to do.

" be gentle please" he winces

" I'm sorry" I panic

He grabs my hands and moves it up and down

" like that" he whispers in a raspy voice, from the way he's eyes are shut and his fast pasted breathing I know it feels good. He doesn't have to say it even if he's trying not to show it.

He removes his hand letting me do the work, I do as he showed me and continue to place kisses all over his neck. Grabbing the back of my head he deepens our kiss. My hand starts to move to the tip and I sense his body starting to really tense.

" Faith we need to stop" he breathes out

" why"

"Because I don't know if I can control myself if we continue this" he stutters.

I've never seen Joel like this. Sexually flustered.

I want to keep going

" ok let's stop then" I gently get off of him and lay next to him on the bed. I close my eyes trying to control my sensations. I hear Joel zipping his pants back up and putting his belt back on. He joins me on the bed and lays down looking at me.

He leans over me and kisses me passionately, caressing my face.
Give me more Joel.

"I'm losing control around you" he says caressing my face. His intense brown eyes stare into mine and I can't help but look away.

" what if I want you to lose control" I ask innocently.

His eyes turn almost black and he stares at me intensively.

" trust me, you will never be ready for that" he says lowly.

Almost like a threat.

" I liked today's lesson" I smile.

" me too"

" when is the next" I ask eagerly

" somebody can't get enough of little Joel, even though we both know he isn't little" he smirks.

How do girls even fit it in..

I smack his grinning face away and join in the laughter.

" I just hope Luka appreciates all this work" I sigh.

I look at Joel who's face I cannot read but he doesn't dare look at me. He tenses up, trying to hide whatever he's feeling.

What's up with him all of a sudden

"I'll never understand" he says with a sad smile.

He gets up and puts back on his shirt I watch as he gathers himself to together.

" I have to go, the boys and I are leaving early tomorrow to head back to campus" he says

" ok I'll walk you out" I sigh.

We reach his car and I watch as he gets in, I tap on his window and bend over to his level. Resting my arms on the window

" I'll miss you" I smile.

His face lights up and he motions me closer with his hand.

" show daddy what you were taught" he smirks

" ew" I laugh, pushing his face up and standing back up straight.

We wave at one another and just like that, he's gone.