4-- Nirvana Isn't All It's Cracked Up To Be

Alois took a deep breath. "Shall I start from my death?"

"Sure. Go ahead." Ciel was a bit unsure of what to say. He wasn't sure if he was upsetting Alois by wanting to hear what had happened, but it didn't exactly matter at the moment. For some reason, it was driving him crazy. He needed to know this.

The blond closed his eyes. "Well, after Claude killed me, as you so rudely had to bring up, I was quite confused." He decided to continue with the guilt trip, sort of pissed off at Ciel. "I was also numb, and unbelievably hurt. I still felt the pain of being stabbed in my chest, even after I was already dead." He opened his eyes again. "Hold on-- where's Luka?"

Ciel was broken out of his somewhat daze. "What?"

"Luka came in with us, didn't he?"

"Yeah..."

"Then where the hell is he?!" Alois was suddenly panic-stricken as he jumped up from the couch.

"He's probably in another room, calm down." Ciel rolled his eyes.

"Calm down?! I watched him die in my arms, I'm not going to lose him again!"

Ciel sighed and got up. "He's most likely in the media room."

"The what?"

"The media room. I'll explain video games later, but kids love them. Especially since he's never seem them before."

Alois practically ran out of the room. Ciel followed calmly behind. "You're going the wrong way..."

He spun around and glared at the shorter demon, eyes glowing. "Then why don't you show me, smart one?"

"Downstairs, to the right." Ciel led him there, opening the door.

Sure enough, they found the small boy sitting on the ground, punching buttons on a controller with wide eyes.

Alois ran towards him, pulling him into a hug. "Oh my God, I thought I lost you again..."

"I'm so sorry, Alo! I didn't mean to worry you, I was just exploring around the house and Mister Sebastian let me go into the game room and... and..." He stammered out with tears in his eyes.

"Shh, I just wanted to make sure you're okay, don't worry about me." His brother said soothingly as he wiped tears from Luka's eyes.

Luka sniffed. "D-do you know what to do with this?" He held up an Xbox controller.

"Um, what is that, anyway?"

And thus, Ciel's knowledge of Alois' strange comeback was delayed further as he had to go into a half-hour long explanation of the many workings of an Xbox to a boy who 1) Had the mind of a six-year-old, and, 2) Thought that a rotary phone was high-tech. Soon, Luka was playing Mario Kart with a expression that looked like he'd just seen a live unicorn.

"Call if you need help again." Ciel said as quickly and as politely as he could, going back upstairs. Alois followed the smaller boy, going back to his seat next to him on the couch.

"Eager to hear my sob story? You certainly rushed back up here." Alois smirked.

A blush crept its way onto Ciel's cheeks. "No, I simply didn't want my tea to get cold." He took a sip from his cup to prove it, not caring about its below-lukewarm temperature.

The blonde emitted a giggle and crawled closer to him. "Is that a blush I see~?"

The former noble rolled his eyes, scooting away from him. "No, the warmth of the tea heated up my face, that's all."