Meeting a Zoldyck

The feeling of forgotten memories and darkness are the only things that this girl could recollect as she sat up looking around, as she took in her surroundings. "Where the hell am I, What happened, why can't I remember anything", she spoke softly. While holding her head she tried to remember anything, a wave of pain rushed to her head as she tried to remember anything about who she is or how she got to this spot she woke from. After failing at trying to remember anything the girl stood up only to hear a snap and low growl behind her, as she slowly turned around she came face to face with a large purple dog with piercing black eyes and large baring teeth. With the instinct of fear consuming the girl, she turned around and started to run through the forest away from the large dog. After running for about 20 minutes the girl spots a large mansion and starts to run towards it, as she can hear the dog still chasing after her small form.

When leaving the cover of the trees she failed to notice to the left of her, a woman and a man. Where they enjoyed the cool breeze under the large gazebo. When they both noticed the young girl they watched her running straight for the mansion as she yelled for help with a perplexed expression. The girl then trips and falls to the ground, seconds later the large purple dog leaps out of the forest landing over the girl. The girl yells scared for her life, closing her eyes, her body starts to glow lowly and a golden shield is formed around her body. The large dog steps back for a moment then starts to raise to stand on its hind legs and drops down with full force onto the golden shield. The girl opens her eyes when realizing the dog hasn't hit her yet to see the golden shield around her. Confused, she sat up watching as the dog kept trying to break through the shield.

After watching a while the women with the visor and purple dress told the man, "Silva honey please stop Mike". Silva steps forward sternly, calling Mike to back down, while the girl looks over to see the woman and the man. The large dog that is now known as mike lowers himself from the golden shield and lays down facing the couple. Both start to walk towards the girl. Once reaching her they looked down at her level as she sat on the floor with the shield still around her. The girl starts to stand up and looks at both of them when her shield starts to disappear around her. In fear, the girl hugged herself as in a way to hide from them both. The man then spoke when seeing that the girl looked around confused when her shield started to disappear then at the end held herself for comfort, "Who are you, and how dare you intrude into our estate".

The girl looked at the man then at the woman softly saying, "Please forgive me I have no idea how I got here and I have no recollection of who I am. All I remember is that I woke up with no memories at all and well that is when the dog started chasing me". After hearing what the girl had to say, the woman gasped and quickly went over to the girl's side giving her a tight embrace, "Oh you poor thing you must be frightened, no worries we will help". 

The woman then released the hug and stated while placing a hand over her chest, "My name is Kikyo and this is my husband, Silva", she motioned towards the man. The girl bowed her head in respect, as Silva then mentioned, "amazing how you were able to escape from Mike and even with no recollection you were able to protect yourself by creating that shield, though I noticed you looked quite surprised when you noticed it first and also when disappearing, seems as you forgot about your ability which could be quite handy".

The girl nodded saying, "yes sir I didn't even know I was able to do that", the girl looks down at her feet then at Kikyo and Silva, "I'm not even sure if I can do it again". "Well then it seems you will be needing some training to remember how to do so, and as it seems you have nowhere else to stay you can stay here", stated Silva. The girl clasps her hands together as she bowed her head, "Thank you so much, thank you". The girl looked up at them again with a warm smile and had a couple of tears running down her face. "Oh sweetie no need for tears, now come along you must be hungry and tired", Kikyo mentioned to the girl while smiling as Silva just nodded. 

The girl wiped her tears away and nodded to them. She then started to follow them closely as they all headed to the mansion when she suddenly heard a loud ringing noise and felt immense pain in her head. When falling on the floor the last thing the girl saw was that Kikyo was at her side while putting her head on her lap while Silva was calling for the butlers for assistance. Until she finally blacked out.

: Hello, Author-chan here I hope you all like this first chapter I have written from Am I Worthy, and hopefully my lazy self does post frequently and not take forever :D well then bye bye and till next chapter.