One Sweet Night

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD, if you are uncomfortable with reading please skip this chapter.

Either way, If you do read please do enjoy.

Anyways onto the story.  ;P

After a long 2 and a half-hour ride home, with long hot kisses and hands roaming around each other's bodies. The couple got to the Zoldyck mansion at 8:30 pm, when getting out of the limo Illumi and (Y/N) went straight to Illumi's room. Once inside the room, Illumi pulled you from your wrist until your bodies were pressed up against each other. As Illumi held (Y/N) by the hips he leaned in to lay a kiss on her lips, after a few more loving kisses, Illumi moved his hands up to the zipper of (Y/N's) dress. As Illumi reached the zipper he looked into (Y/N's) eyes as in asking for permission. (Y/N) smiled softly as a blush appeared on her face when she nodded her head, giving Illumi the approval he needed. Illumi then pulled the zipper all the way down soon having the dress fall off (Y/N's) warm body. As the dress hit the ground, Illumi moved his hand to (Y/N's) ass and grasped it. At that moment (Y/N) gasped at the feeling of Illumi's hands grasping her, as (Y/N) gasped Illumi took the chance to plunge his tongue into her mouth. After a minute or two, Illumi and (Y/N) pulled away from the heated kiss.

When pulling away Illumi saw as (Y/N) was a blushing mess as she panted lowly. Illumi then spoke, "Make sure to hold on dear", with that Illumi picked up (Y/N) by the thighs to have them wrapped around his waist. Once the heated kisses started up again, Illumi started to walk over to his bed as he was feeling (Y/N's) exposed chest against his body. Once reaching his bed Illumi carefully placed (Y/N) on the bed, as you laid there Illumi stared at your almost completely exposed body. With embarrassment, you looked to the side with a huge blush as you said "Illumi stop staring at me like that". Illumi then leaned down to your ear and whispered "beautiful", as he held onto your hand. Illumi then started to leave kisses on (Y/N's) neck and once he found your sensitive spot, you let out a small moan.

Illumi then pulled away from your neck to see small red marks appearing, with a small smile Illumi started to undo his button-up shirt. Just as (Y/N) took off her heels Illumi leaned down and started to trail kisses from (Y/N's) collarbone all the way down to the waistline of your black lace underwear. Illumi placed his hands on both sides of (Y/N's) hips and pulled down the underwear, dropping them onto the floor. Illumi then leaned down to kiss (Y/N's) thighs slowly inching closer to the sweet spot you needed him the most. Once illumi was over your core he gave a lick, just as (Y/N) felt Illumi's tongue on her core her hips bucked up to get closer to Illumi. As Illumi felt (Y/N) buck her hips up he chuckled then grabbed her thighs to keep them open and started to suck and lick on her sweet spot.

As Illumi was working on (Y/N's) core, she threw her hands to his hair and grabbed it as she tried to feel more of him, all the while (Y/N's) head was rolled back and her back arched as she felt her release approaching. Illumi soon pulled away from (Y/N's) core and looked at her flushed face with a smirk when he heard her whine at not being able to release. "Illumi please", was all (Y/N) said to the man above her. Illumi then pinned both of (Y/N's) hands above her head as he said, "do you want me to continue darling". All (Y/N) could do was nod at Illumi, Illumi then raised an eyebrow as he inserted a finger in (Y/N's) core, causing her to gasp with the feeling. Illumi smirked at the reaction (Y/N) made then spoke, "come now darling use your words or I'll just leave you all desperate like this". "Please Illumi give me more", spoke (Y/N) as she cupped his cheek. Illumi gave (Y/N) a sweet kiss, then pulled away to say, "as you wish darling". Standing up, Illumi started to undo his pants, then pulled them off along with his boxers. Soon back over (Y/N) Illumi aligned his cock to her core.

Illumi then started to push into (Y/N) as he felt her stretching around him he released a grunt, but then completely stopped once seeing a tear fall from (Y/N's) eyes. "Darling are you alright, want me to stop", Illumi spoke as he wiped the tear away and kept his hand on (Y/N's) cheek.  (Y/N) wrapped her arms around Illumi's neck and pulled him down for a kiss, then spoke, "No don't stop I'm ok I just needed to get used to the size". Illumi then placed one hand on (Y/N's) hip while the other handheld onto her hand. Leaning down for another kiss Illumi started to thrust slowly.

As Illumi pulled away from the kiss he could clearly hear the noises that came out of (Y/N's) mouth, causing him to thrust faster. At the Feeling of Illumi going faster (Y/N's) hands held onto Illumi's back, causing her nails to scratch his back. Illumi soon started to kiss along (Y/N's) collarbone then moved down to her breast. As Illumi was groping the left breast he licked and sucked on the right one, as he kept thrusting into (Y/N). After a minute or so of groans, moaning, hands roaming on each other and the sounds of skin slapping. Illumi softly spoke out, "Darling I'm so close". "Illumi, me too", (Y/N) spoke out. 

Once hearing those words illumi hugged (Y/N's) body close to him, giving her a loving kiss, as he thrust one last time releasing into (Y/N). While he felt (Y/N) clenching over him indicating that she was also releasing, illumi then pulled away from the kiss to hear (Y/N) panting. Illumi then pulled out of (Y/N) then looked down to see some of his release flowing out of her, Illumi stood up from the bed and walked over a cabinet to get a clean cloth to clean up (Y/N).

Once clean Illumi threw the cloth in the bin, walking back to the bed Illumi pulled (Y/N) under the sheets close to his body for warmth then asking, "Darling". (Y/N) looked into Illumi's eyes to say "yes Illumi". Illumi then cupped (Y/N's) cheek then said, "I love you". (Y/N's) eyes widened but then smiled softly as she spoke, "I love you too, Illumi". With that Illumi leaned down and gave (Y/N) a sweet kiss before pulling away to put his chin over her head holding her close as they laid together in bed. With the feeling of each other's body, warmth, calm breathing, and the sound of Illumi's heartbeat (Y/N) fell in a deep sleep in the arms of the man she knows she loves deeply. Soon enough Illumi followed (Y/N) into a deep slumber as he knew that she was safe in his arms. 

Hello,  Author here I hope you all liked this chapter and once again sorry if the lemon sucked, and as always I'm am extremely sorry if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes throughout the chapter. Anyways until the next chapter.