*Chapter 1*

Okay Guys! So, the story will be in Lucy's POV, unless I specifically mention that it's not in her POV. For those parts I will write:

SPECIAL CHAPTER: *whover the person is* POV

Okay? 

Love ya! -Scarlet

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the smell of . . . . 

BURNT PANCAKES?!

" Wendy how many times have I told you not to cook without me," I ask as I race downstairs after doing my morning routine and throwing on my school uniform.

(Both Girl and Boy uniform with Lucy's skirt being a little longer)

I see a small fire on the pan, so I grab the fire estinguisher and put out the flame before it gives me flashbacks.

"But, Lucy-Neesan, I thought it would help."

"Well, it didn't," I snap at her.

When I turn back, I see that she has tears in her eyes. I stop what I'm doing, which was throwing out the pancakes and give her a hug. 

"I'm sorry I snapped. I love you, Wendy. It just..."

"Reminded you of the incident?"

"Yeah."

She smiled at me. "It's okay, Lucy Nii-san."

I smile back. I get the toast ready and throw her some. I grab my own toast, my stuff, and we head out the door.

I should explain. Both the fire and Wendy. I'll start with Wendy. Wendy . . . she's adopted. Nobody except me, my parents, and my Aunt Mavis know. But my parents and Aunt Mavis died in a house fire. That's what the incident is by the way. I'm the only living soul that knows she's adopted, and I plan on keeping it that way. 

"Oh, We're here. Have a great day, Wendy!" I call out to her, dropping her off at Cait Shelter Middle School and head off to my own school, Fairy Tail Academy.