Chapter Eight: Feelings

(Your POV)

I'm getting really sick now.....

These guys are flirting with each other to the point where it got disgusting.

We are walking around at a park and the pair of idiots are acting like a real couple.

They are walking with their arms linked. What makes this picture even worse is........

Sana is laying her head on his shoulder.

I'm so angry and disgusted right now.... but the truth is....

I don't know why...

I should be happy that Sana has found a guy that likes her. I just can't help to feel angry.

Maybe it's....... no..... I couldn't be.......

I'm not jealous right??

"Earth to Y/n.... are you okay?"

I snap out of my thoughts and look at Nayeon. I smile softly at her and give her a small nod.

"Sorry... I was just, lost in thought I guess." I glance at her hand swinging by her side. This is a perfect opportunity to hold her hand.

I grab her hand and rub my thumb against it slowly. She looks at me with her face beaming red.

I chuckle at her expression and continue to walk.

Her hand is incredibly warm and soft......

This feels so nice...

I unconsciously squeeze her hand which makes her jump and squeal from my sudden action.

"S-Sorry! I didn't mean to do that. I-"

I get cut off by her grabbing my hand. She squeezes my hand and smiles at me.

"It's fine. Don't worry about it, let's just enjoy our date." I nod at her softly and dart my eyes to the ground.

"Guys! Do you want to get some icecream??" Jinyoung yells, looking at us with a smile. He's still holding Sana's hand...

"Sure..." I say, walking up to them. I smile at Nayeon before looking at the icecream truck.

"What's your favorite icecream?" Nayeon asks, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Hm.... I don't know...." I place my hand on my chin and scan the different flavors of icecream.

We order our icecream and continue to walk the path.

"We are going to sit here for awhile. You two can walk some more." Sana said, glaring at me. She smirks mischievously before turning back to Jinyoung with a smile.

What was that all about??

Is she planning on doing something??

I sigh softly and continue to walk, kicking multiple pebbles I pass by.

"You're icecream is melting Y/n..." Nayeon exclaims, pointing at my icecream which is melting down my hand.

"Ah..." I wipe the icecream off of my hand and smile softly. I glance at Nayeon to see her flustered as usual.

"Cute..." I say, not realizing that I spoke out loud.

"W-What???" Nayeon asks, looking at me with her cheeks red.

"W-Wait, you heard that??" I asked, slightly blushing.

"Y-Y-Yeah..." She darts her gaze back to her icecream and realizes that it's melting as well.