3

I woke up, not to the sound of my alarm as I thought I would have but to the sound of my phone ringing. I sloppily picked up my phone rubbing my eyes before checking who was calling. I was getting a group call from the all too famous Fawn. I answered the call.

"What?" I retorted in my rough morning voice, still half asleep.

"Just wanted to make sure you guys were awake," Fawn said with ruffling sounds in the background.

"It's 6 in the morning, why would I need to be awake so early?" Myo asked sounding even more tired than me.

"Because we have the first day of school today. And not just that. It's the first day of our senior year. We all need to get ready." She energetically said. I will never understand how she always has so much energy all the time. Especially after being as wasted as she was.

"School doesn't start till 8. What's the need to wake up now?" I questioned.

"Yeah. Not all of us go through some long-ass process to look perfect as you." Myo stated.

"Yeah, maybe but I know you would probably sleep through your alarm clock and wake up last minute. Your welcome." Myo just groaned in response. "And if you guys get ready early enough we can get some coffee and stuff before heading to school."

"I'm down for some coffee," Constant said making his presence known.

"Good, now everyone get your butts out of bed and I'll come to pick you guys up." None of said anything and just annoyingly sighed in unison. "Don't leave the call either. I gotta make sure no one goes back to sleep. Myo."

"Why you gotta say my name?" She retorted.

"You know why." That was all it took before regrettably got out of bed.

We all got ready as Fawn monitored us. As always I threw on a pair of jeans with whatever clean shirt I had lying around and a gray hoodie that read 'rather being sleeping' on it. I slipped into some vans and waited for Fawn to come to pick me up. While waited Fawn went on about her excitement of the new school year. She was already planning out her prom dress and people she might ask to be her date. Myo talked about the senior prank the happens every year that the seniors do to kinda leave their mark on the school. Those usually stay at the school for a few years depending on what it is. Constant was just waiting to get this coffee and I listened to the banter between them. Finally, the time came. Fawn was outside I grabbed my bookbag then took my phone off the charger and put my charger in my bag. I went out to the hall and my dad was nowhere to be seen. It was a few minutes past seven so he's probably still in bed. 

"I'm going to school," I yelled up the stairs. I didn't know if he heard me or not since there was no reply but I left the house anyway.

Leaving the house I saw Fawn's pure white Honda Civic sitting on the side of the road. I jumped in the front seat putting my bag between my legs. Fawn already has the music blasting in her car and Myo and Constant look like they want to rip their ears out.

"I am so glad your here. Please change the music." Myo pleaded as she jumped between the front seats.

"You always make it seem like my taste in music is the worst thing in human history," Fawn scoffed.

"That's because it is. I don't think I could go another minute listening to your hyper princess pop music, I will go insane." Constant exclaimed grabbing onto his hair for emphasis. Fawn just rolled her eyes.

 "Well as per the rules of the car, the person in the passenger seat controls the music so if you could be so kind." I held my hand out as Fawn reluctantly gives me the aux cord. Both Myo and  Constant lay back in their seat with a sigh of relief. Fawn just flips them both off and they laugh in response.