The Beacon with Glimmer and Catra

Glimmer hit the ground, hard. She groaned, what happened? She remembers trying to talk to Adora but she slipped, so right as Glimmer was about to grab her something hit her and she fell off the ledge. But what hit her?

Just then Catra landed on top of her, Glimmer groaned again. Catra yowled and jumped forward, planning to some those claws of hers into Glimmers stomach.

But her attempt was thwarted when Glimmer chuckled and held one of Bows trick arrows, one that had a net inside. Catra's eyes widened as she tried to stop her momentum but eventually hit the net, she reached her arm out to shred the net when Glimmer shoved two oven mitts over her hands.

"Seriously Sparkles! Really!" Catra whined.

Glimmer chuckled as she used the rope from the net to tie Catra's wrists together, "What? It's smart, I don't know why we didn't think of it sooner,"

Catra laughed, "You guys? Smart? Gimme a break!"

"Focus! We have to figure a way out of here sooner or later!" Glimmer sighed as she tied Catra's rope to a nearby pillar, looking around the wall and ceiling for a way up.

Catra called out from her pillar as Glimmer walked around the room, "Hey, shiny, I don't think that we're getting our that way. I think your warming up to me, here I was thinking you'd teleport away out the top but you stayed!" She mocked.

Glimmer scoffed, "Sorry to disappoint you but the Black Garnet and you day magic friend, the creepy grandma, did something, and now I can't teleport,"

Catra scoffed back at Glimmers original scoffing, "I literally saw you teleporting around Adora two seconds ago, don't lie,"

"Oh my gosh, I teleported! I didn't even realize! It must be this place!" Glimmer squealed excitedly.

Catra laughed, "How much you want to bet you can't do that again?" And could barely stay on her feet because she was laughing so hard at Glimmer.

Glimmer groaned, "Come on! We don't have forever and we don't have any form of water, so we better do something soon,"

An hour or so had passed and Glimmer and Catra stumbled into a black room. Catra called out in the dark, "This isn't the exit, let's head back ou-" the entrance was gone.

"Great, now we're stuck," Catra sighed.

Glimmer groaned, "What did you do now?"

Catra walked around blindly in the dark
Suddenly they were in Thaymor, smoke everywhere, people running and screaming. Glimmer jumped on Catra, "What kind of game are you playing?!"

Catra coughed and sighed, "I'm just as confused as you are-" but was interrupted with as she saw herself, standing next to Adora, who was laying on the ground,

It was a memory, they realized, of when Catra tried to get Adora back. Catra's eyes watered as she saw Adora beg her to come with her and try to not leave her behind. Catra's eyes were shiny and blank as she wasn't paying attention to the setting around her, but instead repeating a mantra in her head. Adora was being controlled, adora was being controlled. But when she saw Adora, and the expression on her face, something broke inside her, but as the scene played out she had tears streaming down her face.

The memory came to a stop and there was Adora, speechless, her mouth slightly open in shock, as Bow and Glimmer ran over from where they had been during the memory.

Catra used her teeth to tip apart the gloves and and ran back to Adora quickly wiping her tears, trying to comfort Adora and show her that everything was alright.

Adora shut her mouth but couldn't say a word still completely in shock, doubled with the mental shutdown with seeing a memory that she doesn't remember. Catra pulled her arm and Adora's legs went on autopilot and let herself be pulled. Her cheeks still wet.

That was working until Bow shot a goo arrow at Adora, and with out Adora's help Catra couldn't help her out, "Come on Adora come on!!"

But she just tried to walk a little further, before she passed out.

Hey y'all! Sorry this chapter isn't that long, and for taking so long to update, will try to update more often! Don't forget to vote!

Have a great day/night! Be good to people!