Mohawk man

it's finally here after all the waiting i made people do outta the power of my absolute laziness

Time:unknown, day:unknown, place:unknown

(Y/N):"ugh...what...where am i?" you asked nobody as you looked around it was like the void of nothing. When a figure practically materialized outta nowhere and started walking towards you "huh? Who the hell are you? What is this place? Answer me damn you!" they just silently pulled out a sword and dashed towards you at inhuman speed you barely got your sword out in time. You locked eyes with whoever they were, is what you would have done but their entire face was concealed due to some armor on them it seemed familiar. Mostly due to the eye on it "Dammit...who the hell are you?!"

???:"Y/N.....remember.....accept it....who you are...." you simply stared as you both backed off and you just stared and said"Damn you. You're here trying to make me do 'that' huh? Well too bad for you....i'll never go back to how i was i mean..if you're some kind of thing in my mind you know what happened...i...almost.." it stared at you through the armor "Y/N...if you hope to make it through the school....alive you must accept it....or else you will die..." you looked and yelled"THE HELL DO YOU-"you were cut off as suddenly your head was off your body in a split second and you closed your eyes and went somewhere but not before hearing "remember Y/N...please...you mustn't......die here"

Morning, Y/N's no star house 

You jolted awake looking around, drenched in sweat and sighed out of relief

(Y/N):"Just a dream...dammit what whatever that was said...if it's true then....No it's not but in the meantime i gotta get to school huh? Welp, oi author scene break i'm feeling lazy"

Wait hol up you can't just do that you fucker i need some flex glue for the wall now dammit 

SCENE BREAK TO HONNOUJI ACADEMY

(Y/N):"oh great time for more time in this awful place. Let's see when does something interesting happen...all the way at lunch?! Fuck i can't wait that long....oi hoodie, speak up you've been awfully silent" it seemed like the eye just looked up at you and Akuma spoke"what can i not be silent and think about what you said earlier? And think about how you used to be." "shut it this isn't some crime solving show or something and your not my non existent therapist, go back to shutting up." there was silence between the two of you for a while until lunchtime came.

You joined Ryuko and Mako sitting on the chain thing to have lunch, i mean they're like your only two people who wouldn't be hostile and can be pleasent company at times mako was about to eat when a bunch of needles were shot into her.

(Y/N):"Who fucking did that? I'm going to fucking-"before you could finish you as well were shot by a lot of needles and basically passed out just like mako but you were just acting. For once the plays you were forced to be in before honnouji actually came in hand- 'oi shut up i wanna see what happens' alright fine

Ryuko:"what the hell?!" suddenly a mohawk man appeared his face looked punchable in your opinion"Whoever you are you've got a lot of nerve interrupting my lunch you bastard!" the rest was a blur since instead of acting you actually ended up falling asleep

(Y/N):"shut up...burger powers compel yewww..."now you're probably wondering 'What's going on?' simple. Y/N is sleeptalking ryuko and mako are observing and listening with a few attempts at waking you up which proved to be futile so let me help ...ahem.. LOOK A TACO STAND GIVING OUT FREE TACOS! you immediately jolted awake looking around"FREE TACOS? WHERE?!" the other two simply looked at you like you were crazy "what do you meant there's no tacos?"

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY 

Upon arriving at honnouji you saw Ryuko just standing there doing nothing seemingly waiting for someone

(Y/N):"uhh what are you doing?" "waiting." you simply looked at her and figured it's porbably the mohawk guy "Gonna fight the guy from yesterday?"she simply nodded and continued waiting until "he's here" she said before activating her uniform and went into battle you decided it was none of your business and went to a bathroom stall to 1.take a piss 2.skip calss while catching up on manga

later...

(Y/N):'damn that's crazy shit' you simply though while reading when suddenly you hear through the door someone talking you couldn't care and just guessed it was mohawk guy trying to get senketsu from ryuko. How did you know? Simple you knew who this was so instead of listening you just opened the door and right as he turned and looked at you....ya kicked him in the nuts. HARD. He went down on the ground immediately groveling in pain "Nut shot fuckhead. Oh yeah uh Ryuko. You got the pins off senketsu and handed him to her "Take better care of that uniform, kamui, who cares all i know is that you need him to make it outta this school or something i don't really remember." The mohawk guy stood up and looked at you his eyes slightly widening as if he knew you from the past

Mohawk guy(Who is still in pain, i mean you practically got rid of any chance of children he would have.):"You're..."you glared at him cause you remembered him.. Tsumugu Kinagase you're pretty sure that was his name. How you know this will be revealed later but for now you had no time for catching as the music people entered including the three star who you nicknamed "pepto bismol"

Pepto bismol:"that was quite a show but now we'll be taking the kamui." Tsumugu did a classic thing that joseph joestar would be proud of..he threw a smoke grenade and ran outta there with Ryuko you forgot to run so you just stood there "...wait isn't this the boys bathroom? You're not allowed in here. Scram short stack and take your music people with you." She glared her eye slightly twitching "what did you just call me?" The entirety  of the music people stepped back out of fear due to the intense killing intent aura they were feeling.

(Y/N):"what? Did i strike a nerve? Ya gonna try and kill me now? Then come...."you transformed, knowing well you wouldn't have much time as you pulled out your sword "fight me, pepto bismol, or should i call you shortstack...hard choice" You got yeeted out of the room due to a blast of music "wheee"you stuck the landing and de-transformed"so for now uh...NIGERUNDAYO!!!!"you ran.

END OF CHAPTER

welp after a long wait and a lot of procrastination here it is. The next chapter, so you're probably curious about Y/N's dream. It will be explained later until then, don't  lose your way..heh get it because the opening and? Ok i'll stop but that's the outro for chapters now.