🖤𝔸𝕗𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕕🖤

A/n
OKAY so I decide I'm gonna rearrange Sakura's death till after Naegi's execution(but he lives) from when Mukuro got killed. I wanted to rearrange kind of the whole story so Sakura's death will be after the whole naegi incident.

~MONDO'S POV~

I growled as I heard the body discovery announcement.

Jesus when are these people gonna stop killing? When is this hell gonna end?

"GOD DAMMIT!" I screamed causing ishimaru to flinch.

"M-mondo! Please calm do-"

"How can I STAY FUQIN CALM WHEN EVERYONE AROUND US IS DYING!" I growled ignoring the pained look on Taka's face.

"M-mondo..." He looked to the side as he stood there hands slightly shaking, he was clearly scared. I don't know what of though. UGH WHY WONT THIS ALL END?!

He suddenly tackled me to the ground, wrapping his arms around me and tilting his head between my neck, the ravenette keeping his calm.

"Mondo...are you afraid?"

I froze.

He began to gently kiss you my neck and eventually to my cheek, making me slightly flustered.

"Hey I know that feeling..that feeling of hoplesness...like nothing will change but.." he kissed my nose, now sitting on my lap.

"We can get through this!!" He stated confidently as he gave me a smile.

I couldn't help but chuckle, he's kind of mimicking what I told him but it's cute nonetheless.

I smile and kiss his ear as he burrows his head into my neck.

"Yer right babe, I'm sorry I yelled. Now let's get this hell of a investigation over with" we both stood hand in hand.

I can show him I'm afraid.

~Time skip to the Trial because I'm lazy~

Honestly, this trial sh*t is really getting on my nerves.

The body we found was the body of an unknown student, we didn't even know went here.

Tho, Taka seemed to be very confident in his argument. Watching him confidently take out evidence and say it all as if he knows what he's talkin bout' is kinda hot.

"ANYWAYS...as I was saying. This all points to..well I think we know who.." taka finished off, sadly looking over to naegi.

"W...what? You guys seriously can't be believing this!!?" Naegi's eyes were wider then saucers. His whole body racked in shivers as he backed away.

AHHHH I GUESS YOU GUYS HAVE TO VOTE!!

"WAIT! There is no way naegi did this-" Togami started to try and defend naegi but was cut off.

"TOGAMI, I SUGGEST YIU REFRAIN FROM COMMENTING!" Sakura huffed, shes been quite this whole time but is now willing to speak? Weird.

Ishimaru's determination soon left his face to show relief and sadness. Man, is our sauna watcher really gonna die?

"No..please don't do this!"

NOOOWWW IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ALL CHOOSE NAEGI!! BUTTTT HE DIDNT MURDER MUKURO IKUSABA! BUT HE STILL WILL BE PUNISHED OF COURSE~

My eyes widen and my heart stopped.

Sh*t.

We're gonna die.

I instinctively held ishimaru's hand as Togami began to scream seeing Naegi get pulled into the execution.

I continued to hold ishimaru's hand knowing we all could be dead after watching our friend get murdered.

I'm seriously contemplating murdering that bear.

As we sat watching, right before naegi got smashed...

He dropped??

WAIT.

IS THAT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN??

"AYE WHAT THE HELL?!" I screamed looking at Monokuma in confusion.

Oh...this..HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!!!

MONOKUMA roared, clearly pissed his plan didn't work.

"Wait! He isn't dead?! Right? Tell me he isn't dead you filthy bear!" Togami was curious as he looked at where naegi dropped

Well, not for long..he was dropped in the trash room. But of course I wouldn't let him out...I'll let him die down there! PUHUHUHU!

We all stood in shock at Monokuma's words.
Ishimaru began to cling to me as Togami, aoi, and toko moved out the building immediately, not looking back whatsoever.

I wanted to follow to find him but Ishimaru wouldn't let go of me, one side of me wanted to just loft him and go but he looked to shook to move.

"TOGAMI!!! WHY ARE YOU SO SAD ABOUT THAT SHORT USLESS BOY! COME LOVE MEEEE!" toko explained clearly trying to get his attention.

My heart was beating faster then ever, and this time it wasn't because of taka.

It was just me, taka, and sakura.

Wait. Why was she still here?

It was totally silent, just staring at her as she stared back. But she looked between me and taka, seeming she realized something.

"You two would be perfect" she spoke under her breath.

Suddenly a smirk left her lips and she walked twoards us. The hell is this?

I pulled taka twoards my chest and began to back away. "Oi, Ogre the hell are you doing...?"

She didn't awnSer us but we were both soon cornered by her.

"Mondo...we need to run..!" Taka whispered yelled but it was to late for both of us.

All I remember is my arms softly being removed around Taka, and being consumed by the darkness.

A/n

AHHH so I kinda rushed this chapter so I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense! I'll make a Naegami oneshot of the garbage thing and then I'll continue this side of the story.