🖤𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕩𝕚𝕥🖤

Question: so before I start I have a question. Do you guys prefer the Ishimondo or Naegami content? Because I wanna know what you guys want more of so I can make the chapter dynamic better. I could even make a Celesgiri chapter of what they discussed before the trial to kill Hifumi if anyone wants that :)

AhaA to the story ->

~Ishimaru's Pov~

After pulling Mondo into the storage closet with me, he began to explain what made him so upset.

"So..my brother..he.."

He seemed to be struggling with his words so I smiled as gently as I could and put my hand on his shoulder, trying to reassure him.

"It's okay! Take your time"

He seemed to relax at that and continued to explain that his brother had died and he seems to be blaming himself for his death.

"Well, by what your telling me it appears your brother deeply cared about you and only wanted to protect you, momdo..." I take both his hands as he looks at me with the most shock on his face ever.

"You..really think that I didn't murder him?" A smile slowly rose on his face cashing my face to turn red.

I'm a sap for that smile.

I've gotta protect him.

I nod and firmly kiss him on the lips.

"Of course! Thank you for sharing this with me mondo! I think we should head back" mondo nods and takes my hand, looking less tense than before and taking us back to the classroom to see aoi looking around sakura's dead body and holding a small silver key in her hand.

Huh, that looked oddly familiar.

"Oi fish breasts! Where is egg boy and Richey rich?"

"Oh hey guys! Um they went off to go do...well...I think they're having uMmm...'fun time" Aoi said awkwardly, what did she mean by that?

I cock my head to the side and look up at mondo with a confused expression. What did she mean by that??

Mondo started to laugh hastaically leaving my in my confused state.

"Mondo what does she mean??"

"BAHAHA I NEVER KNEW THE STUCK UP BASTARD WAS GAY JWJSJSJ"

Aoi huffed and stood not seeing the situation very amuzing. based on the poute on her face.

"Owada! Stop I got something important..." Aoi lead off and stood in front of both of us, key in hand.

"Please inform us, asahina!"

"Well, there was a note in sakura's uniform stating why she had to do what she did, but she also said there would be a final trial once we find out the secret of this place. Apparently Kirigiri's father is the principal and we have to find him to go to the final trial. I also found this key which might be a clue. So let's go find the two other gays and get going!" Aoi pulled me and mondi away out the door and into the empty hallway to go search for Togami and Naegi.

"Where could those two be f*cKinG..." Mondo asked casuing me to elbow him in the side. He gave me a sheepish smile and ruffled my hair while chuckling from his own statement.

"Mondo that is not welcome in a school ENVIORMENT!"

"I know what could be welcome in a school enviorement ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

" M O N D O NO"

"MONDO YES"

"OH MY GOD COULD YOU GUYS NOT" Hina laughed as she changed the subject.

"anyways, I saw them go into class 4 20" Hina brought us to the door and gently opened it. We saw the two ultimates smiling at each other with such warmness on their faces.

When did Togami Smile???

"Oh thank God we didn't walk in on you two f*cking-"

"WHAT?!" naegi shouted, alarmed.

Togamis' face turned the most crimson color I ever seen as he turned his Tsundere self look away and walked away from naegi.
"That topic is none of your business..."

I turn to the left to notice that Toko has been really silent since naegi came back. She's always silent but by now it's like she's anxious.

"Hey Fukawa, are you alright?" I gave her completely as she screeches and turns her head away from me. UhhHh what did I do?-

"Y-yes! I just um.." she messed around with her hands in a nervous.

"i-its nothing.."

I didn't want to push her, knowing she might accuse me of attacking her if I continued so I waved it off but I thought I could faintly hear her talking about some girl named Komaru to herself, Wonder who that could be?

Aoi was explaining the situation to Togami and Naegi and Mondi was hugging me from behind. He was being clingly and I'm not against it.

I turn around, cupping his cheeks as he leans in to kiss me. I make a happy hum as I see Fukawa peeking at us, drool coming from her mouth.

Well, not the weirdest thing I've seen her done.

Aoi made a AhUm sound and sperated us. "Now's not the time to be gay boys! We gotta go get our as*s's out of here!". Aoi then left the room expecting us to follow.

"S I g h. I guess we must go.." Togami takes Naegi's hand, hauling a blushing lucky student with him.

I look to mondo as we both walk out side by side, thinking of the possibilities of what we could do together once we get out.

Maybe we could live together? I'd love to do that. Just thinking about being alone with mondo in a house makes my face lift to a small smile.

"WatChYa smiling about sweetheart?" Mondo snakes his arm around my waist as we follow aoi- how the hell does this girl know where to go? She's got an internal map or something..

"O-oh nothing.." I chuckle and sheepishly kiss mondo's cheek.

"Okay, I'm sure this is the room!" Aoi pulled out the key and shoves in into the lock, turning it and opening the door to reveal various bookshelves, Computor screens, and more.

"HELLLOOOO! IS MR.KIRIGIRI HEREEEE?"

"Asahina! what the hell woman?" Togami growls at her and pushes past her, continuing to look through the bookshelves.

I started to look around the Computor's and mondo seemed to distance himself over to a box of...robot parts? Weird. Why would they need those?

"Heh..I don't see a person here? Aoi are you sure you said he'd be here...?" Naegi asked nervously as he stood behind Togami.

Togami and Naegi seemed to be very close. Am I missing something here? I thought they despised each other but the action of them two holding hands appears otherwise...

"Yeah I'm sure!" Hina shouted from where she was searching.

"U-um guys...." Everyone heard tokos faint voice as she walked over with a big box in hand.

"I-I-I think I-I f-found him..." Everyone gathered around the box and let me tell you I screamed once I saw the remains of Mr.Kirigiri.

"U-um...does this count?"

PUHUHUHU! WELL LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS FOUND HIM!