|Seven

Soon George's Eyes open....

I look at what George's eyes were looking at. Of course it's a girl. She's pretty,blonde...he probably likes blondes. She is wearing a revealing outfit. Which is crazy cause in Phil's it's like -1 degrees.

"Are you ok?" George asks me.

All my insecurities rush in and make my eyes water a little.

"Yeah I'm fine!" I wipe my eyes and go on my phone.

"Are you sure?" George softly pushes my phone down grabbing my hands into his.

I look at his face, preferably his eyes.

"Yes! I'm fine! I promise." I look at him with a smile.

He smiles at me, still looking like he wants to ask me again but doesn't. Thank you.

It's really a slap in the face when you hangs with such a beautiful boy just to think you had a chance.

"May I put in that you look amazing?" He brings me in.

"Yes you may!" I smile.

Soon we receive our ice cream and exchange jokes. George constantly asking if I'm okay and me reassuring that I am indeed fine.

We finish, pay and head to the car.

He drops me off home with his hand on my thigh.

Butterflies roam my stomach and I try not to act awkward.

We exchange smiles and I ask him.

" Will I ever see you again?"

"Yeah! Of course! I come a lot and now I can have an excuse to come more often!" He claps.

I giggle and get out the car.

Before I get to the door I feel a tug on my purse.

I swing around to George.

George comes in for a kiss and again I felt the air flowing.

"Just Incase I'll be long before I see you!" He winks and opens my door to my house.

He waves and drives away.

Leaves me in disbelief and utter awkwardness. My butterflies jump up and down. I rush in hoping Remi is up to hear my fairytale.