| Four

- George's POV

That was something! She is...something. A good something not a bad one...not a bad one at all.

Soon Adam taps on my shoulder

"Dude are you going to tell me who she was?" He whispers

"Maybe!" I say.

Smirking cause I know the suspense is getting to him.

"Have you posted a tiktok today?" I ask adam

"Nope what should we do it about?" He asks me

"Maybe a dance video!" That way I can possibly get her attention?

"We can put you in the front since they love you" I tease Adam.

Soon we gather Emily and Isabel and make the video.

Eliana and Jake creates the choreography and we just jammed to it! They are pretty good if you think about it. What I think about most is that Ethnic Caramelized Goddess. Mira was it? Yes.

Soon Adam posts the video and we wait.

•••••1 hour passes by ••••

"Hey George?" Adam comes into the hotel bathroom.

"Yeah?" I ask

"Someone named Mirapants? She commented about meeting you?" Adam hands me the phone

I read the message

"Of course George is in the middle! He's the finest one! Glad I met you *heart*"

Wow. Is that her?

I click on her profile to see the goddess. I don't know if I follow her or not? I don't want to seem weird.

She's a goddess even with her messy hair.

I hand the phone back to Adam hoping my blushing doesn't make him notice and tease me.

Adam pulls me to the side

"Was that her?" Adam smirks

I smirk back, probably blushing a whole ton.

Soon our parents enter the room, with food! Yum!

"Hey mom how long are we staying in Marvingale?" I ask hoping she says atleast 1 more day.

"Well you know Uncle Jim lives here so we might stay by him for a few days! Our next show is in 2 days! So we can't stay for long." She says. I nod and pictures of Mira, I run to my phone and text her. Hoping she will respond. She does"