Available Roles

☆。*。☆。
★。\|/。★
ROLES

★。/|\。★
☆。*。☆。

The following include available roles here at TGC and their requirements.
They are marked (OPEN) for roles you can apply for and (CLOSED) for roles that are filled up. If a role you really want is marked (CLOSED), you are free to keep checking, as this list will constantly be updated.

INTERVIEWER (OPEN):
This role belongs to people who are able to initiate and carry conversation easily. Our interviews do not have a fixed pattern, hence we require a lot of versatility and resilience. Interviewers will host or co-host interviews at our shop, Coffee with the Gems.

♦ REVIEWER (FILLED):
Skilled and experienced writers, with in dept knowledge of English(as well as other languages), who can give proper advice to help other writers grow. Members of this role work directly in the review shop, and can also be award judges. Please check with OnceUponALily for any questions or concerns via message board on her account.

♦ GRAPHIC ARTISTS (OPEN):
Open to freestyle artists, cover makers, banner designers and all. Those with this role will be responsible for everything graphic related within the community. You are open to choose to work in the graphics shop or not.

♦ ACCOUNT MANAGERS (CLOSED)
This role manages and handles our media accounts: Wattpad, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Discord, etc. They also deal with everything technical in the respective accounts they manage.

♦ ADVERTISERS (OPEN):
This is open to people who promote the community via shout outs, announcements, and other available means. You don't have to do much, all you gotta do is spread the news.

WRITERS/EDITORS (OPEN):
To pick this role, you must be very skilled in English. Those within this team will be responsible for laying the ground works to our services(drafts), write articles, and dealing with the major writing work.

CONTENT CREATORS(OPEN):
Do you have great and fantastic ideas, and you do not have a place to mold it to fruition? TGC welcomes you with love. Sign up, and you can tinker in our workshop for as long as you need.

♦ BOOK CLUB MODERATOR (OPEN):
This team manages the book club: dealing with the weekly rotations, accepting new members and picking Book Of The Week, and Book Of The Month.

AWARDS AND CONTEST HOSTS (OPEN):
A special team responsible for managing our awards, accepting entries and others.

PERMANENT JUDGES (OPEN):
Judging the awards and contest is your main anchor point with respect to your chosen genres.

All questions regarding roles are to be channeled here or directly to our admins or this community via PM.

To sign up for any of the available roles, visit the next part. Thank you