Clumsy

I walk in with a billion thoughts. what if they don't like me or my content? what if they think that i am a spoiled brat. What if they think that I am just not good enough for them. 

You begin to just stare at the door as the thoughts filled your head,you just stand there patting your dogs dusk and dawn(*just pretend they dog were there form the start,dawn belongs to Josh and dusk belongs to jess)

"You good ther bro?"Jess asks you as u clearly look distracted.

josh- Yeah i'm fine just a little nervous

jess-you'll be fine the worst that can happen is they don't like u and thats ok.

josh-yeah we'll go with that

You near the hype house doors and knock hoping that Madison will answer and make things not awkward.When the door open you see an angel in front of you, she had chocolate brown eyes and dark brown hair, not to mention freckles that practically glowed in the sun. it was dixie but she looked different in person.like she was already beautiful in her tik toks but in person she just looked a million times more gorgeous,she was perfect. I think i am just staring at this point.

*Jess pov*

well josh is clearly simping over dixie right now, which is a extremely weird experience as Josh doesn't catch feeling at all. Last time he had caught feeling was for zendaya and after that the dated for a while but eventually broke up as they both preferred each other as friend. Everyone in the squad thought that it was going to be awkward between them but after like a week they went back to normal like they never dated at all.

*dixie pov*

WHY ARE THE 2 MOST PERFECT HUMANS STANDING IN FRONT OF ME,WHY DID KNOW ONE TELL ME ABOUT THIS AND WHY IS JOSH SHIRTLESS. i started to panik as I was a huge fan of both of them ever since they started, from their acting to their singing. Then josh just gave me a smile and everything went calm, his smile was perfect. everything about his was from his abbs to his-no dixie stop u have a boyfriend, griffin.  I walk up to them to say hi but being the clumsy human i am i trip. I expected to hit the concrete and embarrass myself infront of them but suddenly i felt a pair of arms around me.

*Josh pov*

I was just staring at her beauty then i saw her come and probably say hi. I began mentally preparing myself for what i was about to say. 'hey whats up', nope too casual. 'hello, I am josh easten', also nope cause too formal. 'Hi, how are you, i'm Josh' yes perfect not too formal and not formal and not too casual. I began to rehearse what i was going to say but then she suddenly tripped. I had 15 years of mixed martial arts classes so my reaction time was pretty good so i catch her. Our faces only inches apart apart and we had a little moment until jess asked her if she was Ok.

*hi guys sorry i haven't updated in a long time, i will be updating more hopefully, hope u guys liked this chapter let me know some ideas for the story and who the twins should be friends with in the hype/sway house, also i didn't proof read*

*also just realised i forgot to tell you that our twins name is jasmine russel rose easten but she goes by jess i will add this to all the chapter i have done at the time of writing this"